Question : surge and pool

Screwdriver

Ok ok I'm not a newbie but here's my question
I was just in the middle of a 3.5 surge and kept getting pool requests.
I don't mind picking poo rides on such high surge but -- when pool pings came in .. It showed that the ping is a min away ( still in the red zone ) BUT it didn't show the surge on the ping request as it usually does at x

So I let the pings ring through because I ain't taking a zero surge pool ride to lax for 15 bucks from the valley

Is it something new or is my app lagging ?

Honest knowledgeable replies only please thanks

Screwdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dropping down to X I see. Must be a slow day on Select. I thought you had all the honey holes covered?

If you don't think I should go down to x on a 3.5 surge then what's slow is your brain , not my day
Bozo

Screwdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Accept, but then check for the surge sign. If you don't see the surge sign then cancel
Nah I don't need to accept
The surge sign should appear on the ping itself
I just wonder if it's a bug or Uber making pool rides surge protected for the payout too

FUberX

Nah I don't need to accept
The surge sign should appear on the ping itself
I just wonder if it's a bug or Uber making pool rides surge protected for the payout too
What I'm trying tell you is that it doesn't always appear right away. So then I double check and it's usually there, but if not then I gladly cancel, but hey I live in the valley too, so go ahead and skip those rides and I'll gladly take that surge you missed. :wink: