• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Question ,please provide your input

Vvishall

Hey guys ,so I haven't driven uber in a few months ,going to start again .is it doable if this is my goal
. Driving uber x ,12 hours a day with the daily gross goal of 300$ . Please provide your in put .i used to have a daily gross goal of 150$ which I used to achieve.

Not Me

Hope you can gross $300 a day. $150 is doable in 8-12 hours.

Rides are not what they used to be. Weird saying that June was better than August. It's slow out there. We all have to work harder. Read up on all the posts here. They help a lot with changing hot spots, etc.
P.S. Don't go buying a vehicle to do Uber. Use what you currently have.

DocT

That goal is really pushing (punishing) you to the limit. There are a LOT of new X drivers out there since you went offline. I used to see 1 or 2 X cars, 1 plus car in my area, and now it's like a swarm of bees on honey when I went back online after taking 5 weeks off. I drive Plus, and have also seen an increase in Plus drivers as well. Good thing this is just a part-time gig for me.

Driverish

Well, maybe ...depends on some few factors
Day of the week
Hour of the day
Gas you spend
Miles you drive
Breaks you take
Surges you find
Tips you get
All of above if you stay 12 hours

soonsoon

Hey guys ,so I haven't driven uber in a few months ,going to start again .is it doable if this is my goal
. Driving uber x ,12 hours a day with the daily gross goal of 300$ . Please provide your in put .i used to have a daily gross goal of 150$ which I used to achieve.

12 hours non stop? it's doable if you're very lucky and at the right place at the right time.
Although once in a while you can get in a zone. Good rhythm and seems like every ride takes you to the right place.

Can you do it everyday? probably not so pace yourself. This is NOT a race but a marathon. (This statement was taken from a member who posted somewhere and I forget his user name to give him proper credit. sorry.)

Good luck! and be safe out there.

P.S. about doing only surges...I'd take it with a little grain of salt. just sayin..

xxpert

Its very simple. At $1 per mile u have to driver about 270 miles per day to make $300 miles plus min.given that none of the rides are surge. Like that u will drive ur car to a ground very fast. Work the surge and be very strategic. Less miles on ur car for same money.

elelegido

12 hours non stop? it's doable if you're very lucky and at the right place at the right time.
Although once in a while you can get in a zone. Good rhythm and seems like every ride takes you to the right place.

Can you do it everyday? probably not so pace yourself. This is NOT a race but a marathon. (This statement was taken from a member who posted somewhere and I forget his user name to give him proper credit. sorry.)

Good luck! and be safe out there.

P.S. about doing only surges...I'd take it with a little grain of salt. just sayin..
*not a sprint

melxjr

The best day I've had was monday, 14 hours: Net- $320.00 aprox. It's possible, but as everyone is saying, it's long hours and also a portion luck factor. If you drive lyft also, that adds more income when it's not surging.