Question for female drivers

UberFeeb

What do you do with luggage? If it’s a guy, do you load the luggage or let them handle it? I noticed that 90% of the time the guy tells me “I’ll load it” so I stand there and watch him and make sure he doesn’t scratch anything. I kind of feel ridiculous. If it’s a female, I make sure to tell them I’ll load it. Just curious what the other female drivers do.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I'm a female driver, and feminine looking but I'm not letting some business guy who sits behind a desk and probably has softer hands than me scratch my bumper because he could give a shit about a rideshare driver's property. I drove Semi trucks for 9 years, even drove the Ice Roads. If I can sling 80lb bags of chains for my tires, and hand crank the landing gear of up to 20 drop and hook trailers a day......hell yeah I'm lifting Mr Velvet Hands suitcase into my car.

4000 rides

What do you do with luggage? If it’s a guy, do you load the luggage or let them handle it? I noticed that 90% of the time the guy tells me “I’ll load it” so I stand there and watch him and make sure he doesn’t scratch anything. I kind of feel ridiculous. If it’s a female, I make sure to tell them I’ll load it. Just curious what the other female drivers do.
A lot of us guys aren't going to lift the luggage of these entitled cheapskates either. Ever lift a set of golf clubs the wrong way? Pain for days. That is a premium service, and I don't seem to get down-rated for not lifting luggage. If they can get it out of the baggage claim carousels, they can put it in my vehicle. If they damage my bumper, I'm taking a photo and sending it in.

Someone will be blamed for damaging goods inside of a passenger's luggage, and it won't be me...

father of unicorns

But when you load the luggage, are you doing so to make sure they don't scratch your vehicle or possibly for a tip?

1974toyota

well if your a gal, and the guy has mucho luggage just stand there and look stupid? he'll load his own luggage, its the MANLEY thing to do? ROFLMAO,JMO
Post automatically merged:

I'm a female driver, and feminine looking but I'm not letting some business guy who sits behind a desk and probably has softer hands than me scratch my bumper because he could give a shit about a rideshare driver's property. I drove Semi trucks for 9 years, even drove the Ice Roads. If I can sling 80lb bags of chains for my tires, and hand crank the landing gear of up to 20 drop and hook trailers a day......hell yeah I'm lifting Mr Velvet Hands suitcase into my car.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i'd hate to run into you in a dark alley? JMO