Question about this 'Service Fee Adjustment'

USMCX

I have seen these a lot lately and I'm wondering what others can tell me about them. Are these cases where Pax are complaining about my service and getting a refund of sorts or something more sinister?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-26-22-57-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-26-22-57-21.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Uberyouber

It's Uber it's sinister. It probably has something to do with them getting sued. Again... kinda like the privacy policy update.

Disgusted Driver

nope, it looks like it's just a case of uber losing money on the trip, either the difference between up front pricing and what you got paid or rider had a discount code.

UBERPROcolorado

I have seen these a lot lately and I'm wondering what others can tell me about them. Are these cases where Pax are complaining about my service and getting a refund of sorts or something more sinister?

Uber is giving out deals to gain market share. Some of the deals leave Uber on the red on trips. Nothing you did.

Canteev

This only means that the money is paid for and not instantaneously coming out of the rider's pocket. In other words, if I were to buy someone an Uber card and the person used it, it doesn't count as being paid to Uber, even though it was. That'd be like Amazon reporting a loss every time someone uses a gift card.