• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Question about Reported Issues in Rider Feedback

James78

Hello fellow Uber Drivers,

I'm relatively new to Uber as a driver and I have actually have two questions?

1.) I've emailed uber support with a couple of different questions but never got a response. I've checked my spam and verified my email address. Is uber support real? I've found most answers just by using google but I'm wondering if I had a real problem who do I contact?

2.) In the "Ratings" section of the app under "Rider Feedback" I received a reported issue titled "Professionalism" then swiping that link reveled a report labeled "Service". The report wasn't specific nor fully explained an incident or compliant but rather had generic obvious tips on providing better service.

My question is - is this an issue that one of my passengers who went out of their way to report an issue with my service? I'm puzzled because I have 10 5-star ratting trips out of 11 with a 4.9 overall rating. I've been doing this part time for a little over a week and being upfront and honest with all of you, I remember each one of my passengers and all were exceptionable and pleasurable experiences with all of them giving me an extra cash tip. I even state with all of them that a cash tip is not necessary but they insist. I offer water, my phone charger and preferred route. Is this just a generated uber tip I'm receiving or did someone report an issue?

Uber48208

For now, your best bet to reach live Uber is black chat button (bottom right corner) at bonjour.uber.com

I would not expect all riders to feel comfortable with you mentioning tipping without them brining up the subject... I'd bet anything that led to the non 5* ride

Just my two cents...

James78

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, I think you misunderstood my statement about tipping. I don't mention tipping to my riders. What I meant to say is that I politely refuse a tip when offered and mention that it's not necessary. I only accept a tip if my rider insists.

Michael2017

Let me state this as fact, I seen something to the affect and I emailed Uber about it, and they said that they could not see the issue and wanted a screenshot, and sure enough, the next day the "reported issue" disappeared. There was no reported issue at all, it was just some kind of glitch in the app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unknown007 New York City 10
S New York City 12
Joey101 Los Angeles & Orange County 18