• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Question about navigation apps.

Boylan

How do you find out how long a trip will take at a specific time of the day? For example if I want to find out right now how long it will take to get to Anaheim at 6 AM on Saturday morning how do I do that? I only have an iPad to use to figure this out. I think Google maps has something but only desktop version. Any Ideas? Thank you.

eman1122

Try waking up at 6 a.m on Saturday and check your map to see how long it will take to get to Anaheim.

Just kidding. I don't think there is a way for you to get advanced estimates for trips. Maps are usually live so they take in account current traffic conditions. I know that I will get notifications about 15 minutes before I head home from work that will give me the time it will take to get home and will also let me know how many minutes more it will take than the usual trip.

Boylan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Try waking up at 6 a.m on Saturday and check your map to see how long it will take to get to Anaheim.

Just kidding. I don't think there is a way for you to get advanced estimates for trips. Maps are usually live so they take in account current traffic conditions. I know that I will get notifications about 15 minutes before I head home from work that will give me the time it will take to get home and will also let me know how many minutes more it will take than the usual trip.
OK thanks for info. Any other ideas out there?

UberMikeyX

You can only predict a trip in advance if you're scheduling something thru Public Transportation on Google Maps. For car travel, it is based on current traffic conditions. I would suggest downloading the Google Maps app on your iPad.