Question About Dual Dashcams

UberTrent9

Looking to spend about $75 on one, but I'm looking for one that also records my MPH as well. I know they make them, but not sure what to look for exactly that lists this function. Do they all pretty much record the drivers MPH, or are there only certain types/names that do?

Will I be getting a decent camera for that price? Easy to install? Suggestions?

UbaBrah

75 is on the low side. To measure speed, you will need a dash cam that has a GPS module. I think it's an additional dangly thing to contend with and I like a clean look so I wouldn't bother with it myself.

You may be able to get lucky if you hunt around on eBay or Amazon.

Boca Ratman

Looking to spend about $75 on one, but I'm looking for one that also records my MPH as well. I know they make them, but not sure what to look for exactly that lists this function. Do they all pretty much record the drivers MPH, or are there only certain types/names that do?

For $75 you'll get a crappy cam that will most likely have to be replaced in a few months.

You will need one with GPS tracking capabilities to record your speed.

They are simple to install.

estore009

Spend a little more to get the BlueSkySea B2W dashcam? Some DCT members and Youtubers use it!

NicFit

I have a blackvue 650 and it records speed, been running for three years and aside from burning up sd cards (get the amazon coverage for it) it’s worked great, though $75 doesn’t even cover the sd card, I payed around $400 for my dash cam. It does have auto cloud upload in case of accident or theft, night vision and it can be upload directly to YouTube