Question about DF

Lelekm

Let's say you turn the app on at 4 AM at home, and you want to be back home by 10 AM, for example. Can you set the DF to have you home by 10 AM and still get rides all over town in the hours before that?

SkidRow

Not that I'm aware of. But I think I may suggest it to Mystro as an enhancement request.

MHR

It does work like that, at least when I last used it. I gave rides all over my town until the time I needed to head towards my destination.

YMMV

MHR

I just pick the time I want to be where I'm headed. I set if for about 30 minutes before I actually want to be somewhere.

I don't trust it enough yet to make sure I'm absolutely on time.

UsedToBeAPartner

Let's say you turn the app on at 4 AM at home, and you want to be back home by 10 AM, for example. Can you set the DF to have you home by 10 AM and still get rides all over town in the hours before that?
No. The DF will only give you rides from where you are "in the general direction" of your destination. You will only get rides headed in that one direction. If you want to return home then you can set a new DF toward home and see if you can get any rides in that direction. There is no promise that all rides will be toward the DF or when or if you will get any of those rides.

Trebor

No. The DF will only give you rides from where you are "in the general direction" of your destination. You will only get rides headed in that one direction. If you want to return home then you can set a new DF toward home and see if you can get any rides in that direction. There is no promise that all rides will be toward the DF or when or if you will get any of those rides.

Yup but you can go to the opposite side of town and try and get rides towards your destination. If you think you can sit at home and set rides to be back at home, I dont think thats how it works.

blackopps

Just set for home 1.5 hours away. 15 minutes from home I'm going backwards 10 miles. I'll still get home by 300pm. So I vote for yes. The new time element does make it work that way.

Reactions: MHR