Question about Dark ( Hunter ) green car NOT borotaxi green

Inshur

jtd617

Hey guys just got my hack license approved. I am interested in using my own car not leasing. I have at my avail a 2018 Chevy Equinox that is Hunter Green ( look on the Chevy website ), it is clearly distinguishable from a SHL /borotaxi lime green. Spoke to a supervisor at the Woodside inspection station and he said as far as the TLC it likely won't be a problem passing inspection but he said Uber may give me a hard time because the registration will say green. If anyone here has a green car for Uber or any base please let me know if you had difficulty getting on the road. Repainting the car seems like an expensive option.

Just so you know the shade of green is similar to that of a Christmas tree. chevy calls its ivy metallic

YouBeer

Hey guys just got my hack license approved. I am interested in using my own car not leasing. I have at my avail a 2018 Chevy Equinox that is Hunter Green ( look on the Chevy website ), it is clearly distinguishable from a SHL /borotaxi lime green. Spoke to a supervisor at the Woodside inspection station and he said as far as the TLC it likely won't be a problem passing inspection but he said Uber may give me a hard time because the registration will say green. If anyone here has a green car for Uber or any base please let me know if you had difficulty getting on the road. Repainting the car seems like an expensive option.

Just so you know the shade of green is similar to that of a Christmas tree. chevy calls its ivy metallic

Nope, no problem at all.
Any shade of green is fine with TLC as long as it even looks just slightly green.
Even a bluish green is more than acceptable.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
How long have you been driving apps?

Why the @@@@ would you BUY A CAR and then ask us a question? You can't return the car. I swear some people just don't know the value of money.

25-30k Car > Will this color make me money > No - Don't buy
25-30k Car > Will this color make me money > Yes - Buy

Frankyfiggs

It's true. Sometimes a dealer has to take a few awful colors and they cut a deal just to get rid of it.like a brown cadilkac

Inshur New York