question about a summons from TLC

Inshur

jay12

i got a summon on 8/24/2017 from tlc sides my nys inspection sticker have been issued on march 2017 more than four months ago .according to tlc rules they issued me a violation . but i complete this inspection in 24 hours after they pull over me . do i have chance to get dismissed with my nys inspection report .
thx for help.

Lenny_yellow_cab

i got a summon on 8/24/2017 from tlc sides my nys inspection sticker have been issued on march 2017 more than four months ago .according to tlc rules they issued me a violation . but i complete this inspection in 24 hours after they pull over me . do i have chance to get dismissed with my nys inspection report .
thx for help.

Doubt they will dimiss. You were overdue by 24 days. But its worth a try, let us know if it gets dismissed

ffran347

I dont understand how can some of you miss your inspection. You are looking at it everyday when you drive. How can you miss it, TLC will probably ask you the same how just how? 1 or 2 days ok but 24 dam.

Kevin B

anyone know what happens if i miss to do the drug test for tlc license? is there any fee if i do it late?

Punisher187

anyone know what happens if i miss to do the drug test for tlc license? is there any fee if i do it late?
$200 a friend of mine was charged and the tlc license was suspended until he did it. He only found out about it when he went to renew the license. So you better do it quick.

JustDre

$200 a friend of mine was charged and the tlc license was suspended until he did it. He only found out about it when he went to renew the license. So you better do it quick.
I thought it was a $25 late fee??
I dont understand how can some of you miss your inspection. You are looking at it everyday when you drive. How can you miss it, TLC will probably ask you the same how just how? 1 or 2 days ok but 24 dam.
Btw whats the latest you can get your inspection when due? Is there any grace period or you gotta do it the first of the month due?

Punisher187

I thought it was a $25 late fee??

Btw whats the latest you can get your inspection when due? Is there any grace period or you gotta do it the first of the month due?

$200 was for the drug test. Somebody else told me the same for the inspection but I didnt see the citation/ticket. And for the inspection you have until the end of the month of the month that is due. Not a minute past 12am.

Uberman8263

Just shrug your shoulders and play dumb.

Zubera

thx for help.
How much is a summon?

Slat90

What about one who misses it because he just doesn't want to keep the license anymore. He gets fined anyway? All I know is if you miss your drug test your license gets revoked and you'll have to start a new application

Inshur New York