Quest!

Seth619navy

They're desperate for drivers. If only they fixed their app, included ride info, and went back to the old surge. Until then, it's a big fat NOPE from me.

Escoman

They're desperate for drivers. If only they fixed their app, included ride info, and went back to the old surge. Until then, it's a big fat NOPE from me.
Which they clearly don't intend on.try to find a happy Lyft rider anymore . All complain if long waits and poor service and I just tell them it's the pay scale vs buber and it's only going to get worse

Blushark

I rarely turn on my Lyft app with up-front ride amounts for Uber. Lyft clients are pissed they can't get anyone to come pick them up and why would you when you drive 15 minutes to get a $4.00 fare. Throw a $200 bonus to entice drivers to turn on their app....they will be forced to go with Uber's approach to be in the game. Until they change my Lyft account is sidelined!

Also....fyi I had several Uber requests for $25 trip that clients update enroute resulting in driver not knowing the distance or new fare???? Whenever I see this happen I shortly cancel these trips and move onto the next fare! These are people who are deceiving drivers for their own benefit....even if you get there and they get in the car and then find out its a shorty, I would ask them if they updated the trip? If they say yes...I say hold on...I need to update my app too...."cancel trip"...please exit car!

Escoman

Good for both of you. I had 2 Uber riders report me under influence and with no recourse and no investigation Uber Deactivated Me. I knew who they were and got 1 to change the rating online and tell Scr-U-ber it was done in retaliation for getting timed out on a pool ride. Scr-U-ber didn't care. Due to Ca law it doesn't matter could sue win and still no change.

Seth619navy

Good for both of you. I had 2 Uber riders report me under influence and with no recourse and no investigation Uber Deactivated Me. I knew who they were and got 1 to change the rating online and tell Scr-U-ber it was done in retaliation for getting timed out on a pool ride. Scr-U-ber didn't care. Due to Ca law it doesn't matter could sue win and still no change.
Damn, dude, I'm sorry to hear that! When did this happen? Can you sue these scumbags (lying pax) for lost income?

I rarely turn on my Lyft app with up-front ride amounts for Uber. Lyft clients are pissed they can't get anyone to come pick them up and why would you when you drive 15 minutes to get a $4.00 fare. Throw a $200 bonus to entice drivers to turn on their app....they will be forced to go with Uber's approach to be in the game. Until they change my Lyft account is sidelined!

Also....fyi I had several Uber requests for $25 trip that clients update enroute resulting in driver not knowing the distance or new fare???? Whenever I see this happen I shortly cancel these trips and move onto the next fare! These are people who are deceiving drivers for their own benefit....even if you get there and they get in the car and then find out its a shorty, I would ask them if they updated the trip? If they say yes...I say hold on...I need to update my app too...."cancel trip"...please exit car!
I took a short three block trip as I was waiting for surge to cycle and as they get in they said we are going to want to go through the drive thru at Vallarta’s which I knew was long as hell. I said not on this ride sorry. I got places to be and ended the ride. They were pissed. Said. “I’m not going to use uber anymore!!” To which I replied. Good luck with lyft.

Seth619navy

Come to think of it, I'm GLAD that Lyft hasn't gotten any of my business / usage after they refused to pay for my dual pukers back in January (two pukers on one trip). I had to pay for cleaning ($120) out of my own pocket.

Escoman

Damn, dude, I'm sorry to hear that! When did this happen? Can you sue these scumbags (lying pax) for lost income?
Actually no can sue Uber and they have a bit more $ than me. Even if you were to win they don't have to take you back.

Seth619navy

I remember seeing a video on YouTube about a year ago where a deactivated driver took the pax who made the false allegation that got him deactivated to court. Sued for defamation of character and fraud that affected his financial wellbeing.