Quest vs. no quest

CNguyen415

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather do longer trips uberx only than to pick up 20-30 people a day around town. I do max 12 trips a day. Way less stress just to make the same or more money without achieving the bonus. F u pool
IMG_4615.PNG

Goduckies

If i have a good bonus, I do a combo of short and long if no bonus I do as many long as possible.

Strange Fruit

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather do longer trips uberx only than to pick up 20-30 people a day around town. I do max 12 trips a day. Way less stress just to make the same or more money without achieving the bonus. F u pool View attachment 160327
How do u get rid of the 20 short rides that were sent yr way before u got one worh $40? I always aim for yr strategy. The app just doesn't send me the rides. When I do 12 trips in a day, that usually takes up the entire evening's boost time and they're all short (within 3 miles).

CNguyen415

How do u get rid of the 20 short rides that were sent yr way before u got one worh $40? I always aim for yr strategy. The app just doesn't send me the rides. When I do 12 trips in a day, that usually takes up the entire evening's boost time and they're all short (within 3 miles).
IMG_4620.jpg

Honestly, I'm just getting lucky with my DFs. I know most people here get those short trips towards destination but from my experience, I've been getting requests going to that destination or close to it. If it's not? Sorry entitled pax, but I'm that @@@@@@@ driver that will cancel on you right away because I'm looking out for myself to make the most money that I possibly can. Sorry not sorry

Last edited:

Goduckies

Can be hard during boost since everyone is trying for long runs then. But I will troll for long rides when their is a surge around 8or 9 a lot of businessmen ready to go home after dinner.