Quest trips = grouchy mode

Kevin Melendez

I look down on people who take pool. The Pool pax might be nicer then the Surged @@@@@@@ that your picking up the only nice part is your taxing the shit out him

pacman38

Do you find yourself a much nicer person when the ride is Surged versus you anting it out for base quest rides?
Yes....but-you-can't-show-it....even-better...make-believe-you-didn't-even-realize-it...lol

The-pax-will-see-you-gleaning...not-a-good-thing...lol

TheNoobinator

It's only better to drive for quest . Well the good quest that is doing high boost and surge. You take more from Uber's pocket and goes to right where it belongs...the drivers pocket.

Julescase

I look down on people who take pool. The Pool pax might be nicer then the Surged @@@@@@@ that your picking up the only nice part is your taxing the shit out him

I DETEST POOL SCROUNGERS! They are bottom-feeding louse! Seriously, I hate them with such a passion.

I just had a 1.5 surge pool request (in Pacific Palisades for the love of God) - I accepted it (with absolutely no intention of actually driving it) then texted pax "didn't realize you requested Pool - no can do" to first one, then cancelled as "too many riders " (which is true!! All pool rides are "too many riders"!!!) Then another cheap shithead was added so I texted the same thing to him before canceling.
I @@@@ing HATE Pool Pax with a passion. They make me so incredibly angry. I seriously detest them. If you can't afford X, take the effing bus. I'm in Pacific Palisades for God's sake - these a-holes can afford X, which is already cheap as hell.

It's so annoying because you can see their entire cheap-ass cycle at work: an area surges blood red, and I sit in the middle of the red sea with zero pings. Then as the surgr dissipates the Pool pax crawl out from under their dirty rocks and start pinging away. Never ever at the highest surges, always as soon as the surge numbers fall to BELOW 1.3, yet they still order the cheapest form of private transportation and are willing to sit stuffed into my car like sardines, everyone miserable and hating every second of the ride, then take their misery out on the driver, who has nothing to do with why THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEYOND MISERABLE. Never will I accept and drive pool, and I really wish everyone would join me so Pool would be forced to go the @@@@ away.....

Who out there is actually accepting pool pings and then driving them? Do you not understand that YOU are the reason Pool still exists? If everyone refuses to drive those cheap [email protected]@@@ets, and no pool requests are accepted, eventually Pool bottom of the barrel feeders will have no choice but to request x rides. Until the folks who are currently driving Pool pax around "get it" the Pool option will continue to live in the Uber world. As soon as we all stick together and absolutely NEVER drive another shitty Pool pax agains, we won't have to deal with that insulting bullshit.

@@@@ OFF POOL PAX! You suck rotten eggs!!

NotUber714

I DETEST POOL SCROUNGERS! They are bottom-feeding louse! Seriously, I hate them with such a passion.

I just had a 1.5 surge pool request (in Pacific Palisades for the love of God) - I accepted it (with absolutely no intention of actually driving it) then texted pax "didn't realize you requested Pool - no can do" to first one, then cancelled as "too many riders " (which is true!! All pool rides are "too many riders"!!!) Then another cheap shithead was added so I texted the same thing to him before canceling.
I &%[email protected]!*ing HATE Pool Pax with a passion. They make me so incredibly angry. I seriously detest them. If you can't afford X, take the effing bus. I'm in Pacific Palisades for God's sake - these a-holes can afford X, which is already cheap as hell.

It's so annoying because you can see their entire cheap-ass cycle at work: an area surges blood red, and I sit in the middle of the red sea with zero pings. Then as the surgr dissipates the Pool pax crawl out from under their dirty rocks and start pinging away. Never ever at the highest surges, always as soon as the surge numbers fall to BELOW 1.3, yet they still order the cheapest form of private transportation and are willing to sit stuffed into my car like sardines, everyone miserable and hating every second of the ride, then take their misery out on the driver, who has nothing to do with why THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEYOND MISERABLE. Never will I accept and drive pool, and I really wish everyone would join me so Pool would be forced to go the &%[email protected]!* away.....

Who out there is actually accepting pool pings and then driving them? Do you not understand that YOU are the reason Pool still exists? If everyone refuses to drive those cheap mother&%[email protected]!*ets, and no pool requests are accepted, eventually Pool bottom of the barrel feeders will have no choice but to request x rides. Until the folks who are currently driving Pool pax around "get it" the Pool option will continue to live in the Uber world. As soon as we all stick together and absolutely NEVER drive another shitty Pool pax agains, we won't have to deal with that insulting bullshit.

&%[email protected]!* OFF POOL PAX! You suck rotten eggs!!
Tell us how you really feel...:wink:

powmoe

Do you find yourself a much nicer person when the ride is Surged versus you anting it out for base quest rides?
It's like those snickers commercials where you're a different person until you eat a snickers. On good surges I can't stop smiling.

NotUber714

Got me a 5.1x from Coliseum to Corona Del Mar - couple of OC rich house wives last week. They were so sweet...even though they weren't. :wink:
Did they still look like this?:smiles:
300751277.jpg