Quest Haiku

Antvirus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like the ant lot in the summer with the knuckle daggers fighting for a spot to sit in for 3 hours
Like a roller derby team fighting the line outside of a methadone clinic.
Post automatically merged:

Hey ants, it's surging in Sharon Hill!! Go scoop up that extra $3 to pickup those bottom rung parasites. The fish are biting!! If you're lucky you won't be left with a communicable disease stain on your backseat.

Last edited:

VictorD

There should really be a law against thighs that fat wearing short-legged, skin-tight shorts. I mean, not for nothing, but you look at that cow in the red shorts and you can see more rolls than you'd see at an Italian bakery on a Sunday morning and more cottage cheese than an entire farm of cows could produce.

I mean, seriously, look at that slob!

Antvirus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There should really be a law against thighs that fat wearing short-legged, skin-tight shorts. I mean, not for nothing, but you look at that cow in the red shorts and you can see more rolls than you'd see at an Italian bakery on a Sunday morning and more cottage cheese than an entire farm of cows could produce.

2 for 1 shorts at Rainbow. Don't hate Vic!!

4StarPartner

Don’t be hating on @RogueErik woman like that.

4StarPartner

First, I look 85, that’s why I don’t get carded anymore, and at least it’s not a free candy van... stop stalking my cottage cheese
I was mentioning someone else popular on the forum whom did help me very well getting a spare tire. Just don’t go rogue on me.