Quest devolution

MyJessicaLS430

Uber quest is back last week but the game rule changes again.

I used to received promotions like drive 3 trips for $15 extra last year. That is probably the best bonus since I started driving. You can pick the rides that you like to complete the series. In addition, you do not need to run stop signs and red lights to ensure the last ride to end within the designated period. Some time around Thanks giving, Uber followed the devious footsteps of Lyft. They added the 'streak' rule to the game. You break the series if any rides are ignored or rejected. However, it was not as bad since each series only required 3-5 rides.

It seems that only full time drivers can benefit from the new game. They now offer quests of different levels requiring different number of rides. The entry level starts at 20 and all the rides need to be completed within 5 days. Last week, we had 20 trips for $20 extra, 30 trips for $35 extra and 50 trips for $70 extra. $1 bonus per ride. Thanks Uber! While charging customers surge fares and disabling surge in the driver app, how generous you are! I wonder if the same has applied to other markets already. How do your quests look like?

Uberguyken

Quests.... Hah that's cute... I haven't seen a promotion on Uber since New years. And then it was $9 extra for 3 consecutive rides...don't break the streak... Hahah how bout F off UBER I'll pick the rides that make me money I'm not out here for you...

Tony73

Quests.... Hah that's cute... I haven't seen a promotion on Uber since New years. And then it was $9 extra for 3 consecutive rides...don't break the streak... Hahah how bout F off UBER I'll pick the rides that make me money I'm not out here for you...
It’s hilarious how they give you a ride that takes you far off your area so you can’t get same bonus twice and then the app glitches on the last request so you can’t even collect the shitty offer you were promised. Of course they denie there’s no glitches and if there were they’re not responsable for that. Like those paid parking lots with security and camera that claim they’re not liable for theft or damages! Why the @@@@ charge me to park them? 🤣

jgiun1

Ha....all lyft did was offer a bonus of????

Of course there's no email explaining the bonus and the message they put on app doesn't do anything except fade out after you tap it. Absolutely zero information until you commit to the fraud bonus and see the misery I bet.

"Terms apply"
A1E7B6EB-0BC3-40D5-9723-11561DCFD194.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

June132017

During my 2nd quest mission years ago I missed it by one ride. Looking back on it I probably didn't miss it at all. They just didn't want to pay.