Quest 9/25 - 9/28

j_champ07

20/$45
80/$180

What I DONT like is that the boost went from 2.0 down to 1.6 for me in DTSF.

**middle finger emoji** to Uber

mjyousse

Yea I got 35/60$ this weekend and last week I didn't work due to school. Offers were like 1.8$ extra per ride.

Dav245

Screenshot_20170924-142514.png

Strange Fruit

They told me to @@@@ off again, but added a ! this time. We're amidst the promocalypse. When will Travis fall from the sky?

mjyousse

They told me to &%[email protected]!* off again, but added a ! this time. We're amidst the promocalypse. When will Travis fall from the sky?
Chances of them giving you a horrible promo every week for he past couple of months is very odd. I mean yea they suck, BADLY too, but you are comparing them to the back old days of 55/255 isn't solving anything my man. There has to be a 3.2$+ per ride offer at least once.

Strange Fruit

Chances of them giving you a horrible promo every week for he past couple of months is very odd. I mean yea they suck, BADLY too, but you are comparing them to the back old days of 55/255 isn't solving anything my man. There has to be a 3.2$+ per ride offer at least once.
50 $100
50 $115
This week 50 $130
At the end of 2015 they said they were lowering rates to help us make more money. They also said (maybe it was replying to me asking how that is mathematically possible) that they were monitoring the situation closely, and if we were not earning more they would adjust it. Then they gave me PDP, then Quest, as if to make good on that claim. Now they are reneging on that deal. Those dirty reneggers. I will not be reasonable. And doing the amount of base rate rides it takes to do 50 trips is painful. And if I do 50 it'll be 60 next week. We must do something about the reneggers. I wish they'd literally say @@@@ off, cuz then it'd be like an honest relationship.
Screenshot_2017-04-16-19-53-12.png
Could it beeee
Screenshot_2017-04-08-23-37-17.png

Satan

mjyousse

50 $100
50 $115
This week 50 $130
At the end of 2015 they said they were lowering rates to help us make more money. They also said (maybe it was replying to me asking how that is mathematically possible) that they were monitoring the situation closely, and if we were not earning more they would adjust it. Then they gave me PDP, then Quest, as if to make good on that claim. Now they are reneging on that deal. Those dirty reneggers. I will not be reasonable. And doing the amount of base rate rides it takes to do 50 trips is painful. And if I do 50 it'll be 60 next week. We must do something about the reneggers. I wish they'd literally say &%[email protected]!* off, cuz then it'd be like an honest relationship.
View attachment 161237 Could it beeee View attachment 161238
Satan
If you monitor the quests closely, you'll realize whenever you hit quest they increase requirement by 5-10 rides and so lower rates too! Don't drive for 2 weeks does reset whatever they have. Driving on base doesn't make ANYSENSE. It's not even worth it man. We have clean/new cars and some even have snacks for that damn 5 stars, yet pax pay less than busses (I seriously got 2.34$ ride a week ago going around 4 miles). Poor driver told me he loves pools and when I asked him about his quest, he said 70/130, what a joke.

Strange Fruit

If you monitor the quests closely, you'll realize whenever you hit quest they increase requirement by 5-10 rides and so lower rates too! Don't drive for 2 weeks does reset whatever they have. Driving on base doesn't make ANYSENSE. It's not even worth it man. We have clean/new cars and some even have snacks for that damn 5 stars, yet pax pay less than busses (I seriously got 2.34$ ride a week ago going around 4 miles). Poor driver told me he loves pools and when I asked him about his quest, he said 70/130, what a joke.
U mean 14 days, 0 rides? That's extreme. And is it a real reset or just a week or two before going right back up? Cuz that wouldn't be worth it. I live on this money. Not a hobby uber dancer killing time on a trust fund (he has a trust fund doesn't he).

Blue Poodle

U mean 14 days, 0 rides? That's extreme. And is it a real reset or just a week or two before going right back up? Cuz that wouldn't be worth it. I live on this money. Not a hobby uber dancer killing time on a trust fund (he has a trust fund doesn't he).

Lyft during the week.
Uber on weekend.
Take a few days break at Russian River.
Uber during the week.
Lyft on weekend.

Offers should change.

mjyousse

Driving is in fact my only job too, and it's hard. if the offer is bad I just turn on both and work whatever I get. Like Poodle said switch between them. One weekend I don't work following one I usually get a good one, this weekend for example 3.75 per ride. In Today's term, this is pretty good. Don't burn your back, your car, your whole life for cheap ass people or Fuber, you deserve more man. Aren't we hustling?
It's very depressing indeed