Quest 9/15 weekend

Strange Fruit

40/$140
3.5 per ride

Last weekend

25/$115 completed
That's a decent 40, but u do the 40 a couple weekends and they'll raise u again. You'll never see those sweet 25s ever again. You'll have 60 for $160. Do 60trips and you'll end up at 70. How can we even do 20+ trips per day without taking a bunch of baserate rides?
Screenshot_2017-04-16-19-53-12.png
just 5 months ago. 180 days of change is almost over. I called it when announced. 180 days of ways to justify lowered pay.

40/$140
3.5 per ride

Last weekend

25/$115 completed
See, do 40 trips now and this...
70/$150
Wooo!!
...will be yr future, and at least it's ten more dollars, except in 4-6 weeks from now it'll probably be 70 for $110. Choose wisely.

j_champ07

That's a decent 40, but u do the 40 a couple weekends and they'll raise u again. You'll never see those sweet 25s ever again. You'll have 60 for $160. Do 60trips and you'll end up at 70. How can we even do 20+ trips per day without taking a bunch of baserate rides? View attachment 158078 just 5 months ago. 180 days of change is almost over. I called it when announced. 180 days of ways to justify lowered pay.

See, do 40 trips now and this...

...will be yr future, and at least it's ten more dollars, except in 4-6 weeks from now it'll probably be 70 for $110. Choose wisely.

I will chase it this weekend, need the extra money for an up coming trip.

At the same time, I want to see what Uber gives me again next weekend. I know you were trying to figure out what their pattern in how they give their incentives out.

My guess is:
Drivers pattern
How many hours and WHAT time.

Uber is looking at me as a WEEKEND WARRIOR. Ive never gotten any good mon-thursday incentives since April this year. Hence, the nice promo's I receive to chase during the weekends.

Gibman73

IMG_0812.PNG
Soooooo LAME.... Uber made my phone poop on me this weekend. I have a hunch my weekend will be 100% UberX.

leeo268

20 rides seem to be the sweet spot.
Uber downgrade me from 25 to 15. 15/$35
I will do one ride this week to boost back to 20 next week hopefully.

Strange Fruit

I will chase it this weekend, need the extra money for an up coming trip.

At the same time, I want to see what Uber gives me again next weekend. I know you were trying to figure out what their pattern in how they give their incentives out.

My guess is:
Drivers pattern
How many hours and WHAT time.

Uber is looking at me as a WEEKEND WARRIOR. Ive never gotten any good mon-thursday incentives since April this year. Hence, the nice promo's I receive to chase during the weekends.
Who gets good and bad is a matter of just fluctuating week to week. But trip counts are affected by how many u do.
& no, weekend warriors get 70 for $140, not 40 for $140, and def not 25 trips. All the 25 trip Quests seem to be $4+. All 25s are goid compared to the rest. U give em 40 trips too many times & there's no going back. I went Questless for a very long time just to get down to 40. I have never done more than 60 and 60 only a couple times. Once they rose to 60 I stopped doing them hoping to get lower than top tier where they started me). I did 2 outta the next 3 40s they gave me and it went right back up. They gave me 2 $160s and a $120. You've been at 25 trips tho so it'll probably take longer to go up. It's a slippery slope tho.

Lanyards in town, often stay in Oakland. Maybe they're done and leaving tomorrow morning.

litelyfter

15/$35, nope. They know I'm a very limited part-timer, they don't know that I'm not easy...
I'll still do the DF home today, maybe a couple of boost rides, but no compelling reason to chase this weak Quest.