Qualifying for boost incentive?

powmoe

Haven't been driving a lot the last couple of months and was wondering how to qualify for metal boost program. What are the min number of rides needed to qualify for each level? I feel like a noob again.

arto71

Haven't been driving a lot the last couple of months and was wondering how to qualify for metal boost program. What are the min number of rides needed to qualify for each level? I feel like a noob again.
25-44 silver
45-74 gold
75+ platinum
All trips have to be in LA county

powmoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks arto71.
Are there acceptance or completion rate requirements?

Tedgey

That's what they've been but there's been rumors that times might have changed. For instance I've heard (not sure about it) that everything is +5 from those numbers. I've also heard, again not sure, that you have to maintain that now for two weeks. Hopefully somebody will clarify

Jbeck

That's what they've been but there's been rumors that times might have changed. For instance I've heard (not sure about it) that everything is +5 from those numbers. I've also heard, again not sure, that you have to maintain that now for two weeks. Hopefully somebody will clarify
Duck..... Stop spreading rumors. Ducks don't qualify anyway.

Tedgey

So I have read a couple people post new medal requirements.(...)

I hear dollar amount generated has to be maintained as well as ride count.

And

If you fall out of medals you have to do that for two weeks to get back in.(...)
Yes I should have considered the source before spreading such rumors.

Of course that was from the thread titled
"So is there new medal requirements"

Jbeck

Yes I should have considered the source before spreading such rumors.

Of course that was from the thread titled
"So is there new medal requirements"
Lol I know and I was set straight lol seriously you are the best. Do you ever work in Santa Monica.