QT Fuel Discount Keeps Shrinking

CHARGING CHARGERS

I
Not new to the uber gas card.
If your not new then you know by now there is no set anything when it comes to uber and especially not that gas card. The gas card and the way it functions has no rhyme or reason. As soon as you think u have figured it out they will switch it again. The discount are supposed to come from the gas stations but I can already tell you they come from the bank that issues the card that's why they keep changing and sometimes are not the same as before. But don't take my word for it call up QT and ask them

PTCGUY

If your not new then you know by now there is no set anything when it comes to uber and especially not that gas card. The gas card and the way it functions has no rhyme or reason.
Did you see me asking for an explanation in my original post or was I just merely stating a fact?

BTW - It is not "If your not new". It is "Since you're not new".

Costco card gives you 4% for gas everywhere. I use it at QT when I can't get to a Costco and right now it is giving mw 10-11 cents a gallon. Sure, it all comes at the end of the year, but it is nice getting a $2-300 check back.

FlyOver

Tried the uber card at Citgo and have seen no discount whatsoever...
Discounts are applied later on, you won't see it at the pump.
I get .35 cents off on average every time I use it.
I am thinking of getting a costco card and see if I can combine both cards somehow and get more discount.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21