• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

PVD Airport drop offs

MarioRI

I have been driving for Uber for 3 months and I have yet to pick up a rider going to Airport, plenty of pick ups at airport and I know and follow the rules. But I had a driver tell me yesterday that she was in an Uber that was confused about the PVD Airport drop off policy? I wasn't aware of any drop off policy...anyone have an idea if there is a designated spot for drop offs? I was under the assumption drops off had no restrictions.

smoran26

I have been driving for Uber for 3 months and I have yet to pick up a rider going to Airport, plenty of pick ups at airport and I know and follow the rules. But I had a driver tell me yesterday that she was in an Uber that was confused about the PVD Airport drop off policy? I wasn't aware of any drop off policy...anyone have an idea if there is a designated spot for drop offs? I was under the assumption drops off had no restrictions.
I've been looking around for info on T.F. Green and not finding it. Anyone have a link to the pickup/drop-off procedures?

panda88GT

I don't have a link.

No procedures at all with drop offs, drop off like you would your mom.

Pickups - go to the lot accross from the arrivals pickup, there a big signs for Lyft and Uber. Wait there and your rider should find you. As you exit you (driver) pay $6 for parking out of packet and uber will pay you three immediately and $3 the next day.

smoran26

I don't have a link.

No procedures at all with drop offs, drop off like you would your mom.

Pickups - go to the lot accross from the arrivals pickup, there a big signs for Lyft and Uber. Wait there and your rider should find you. As you exit you (driver) pay $6 for parking out of packet and uber will pay you three immediately and $3 the next day.
thank you.

There is no restriction on drop offs, only pick ups. Those $85 fine warnings you see at departures apply only to pick ups which are restricted to Lot D.

josedeleon19

Hi guys I've just started doing uber about two weeks ago, just yesterday on Columbus day I had a rider to be picked up at the PVD train station to be dropped off at the Airport departures, half way there on the highway I get a ping which I accepted not having an idea on what was going on, when I drop them off I was supposed to pick up someone else at the airport so I call the number and the person told me Uber was for his friend and gave me his number whom I called and told me was waiting at Arrivals so I told him it was going to take a minute for me to go around and pick him up which I did, I didn't know about this policy you guys are talking about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Advice 24
E Technology 7
U Providence 2