Uber Drivers Forum banner

Pull 120 in 3 days

2K views 50 replies 22 participants last post by  NASCAR1991 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally, 120!!!!

So ****ing tired.

Hi All,
Thank you so much for supporting this post.

The reason why I made the post is to vent out a little bit, not to encourage anyone to do the same thing. We all need to let the steam out sometime, because drive long hours for 3 consecutive days is no joke.

Not going to lie, the past 3 days is miserable.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
8 am till 2pm. 5 pm till 12 am. 13 hour day.
Sleep and repeat 3 days top.

Best schedule is thou.
Monday..morning...night shift (30 trips)
Tuesday off
Wed...same as monday (30)
Thursday off
Friday same as monday (30)
Sat off
Sunday finish up 10 trips

100 rides....do some gaurteed hours...should be 1100..1300$
Never feel tired

#18 ·
Congratulations and all that but I wonder if someone like the NTSB will ever Crack down on uber drivers working excessive hours, after all we are carrying people around in our cars.
"Santino, come here. What's the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking again. Go on.."

#22 ·
Looking at the data, I cannot believe that jayzhou1338 only had 2.65 trips per hour for the 3 days and hit 120 trips. That's extremely slow (That's lower that most of my weeks, where I do the same across somewhere between 4.5 and 5.5 days and still probably doing same 45-46 hrs) and we all know that's 'underestimated UBER online time' 45 hrs online in the app not equal all hours on the road. Probably a lot of traffic there too since the guarantees were brought down to 1.5 trips per hour over the weekend. Some do make hay while the sun shines and hides!

#26 ·
Looking at the data, I cannot believe that jayzhou1338 only had 2.65 trips per hour for the 3 days and hit 120 trips. That's extremely slow (That's lower that most of my weeks, where I do the same across somewhere between 4.5 and 5.5 days and still probably doing same 45-46 hrs)
No, it makes sense.

There are only so many good hours in a week, and they're not all in those three days. If you work more spread out, you catch better hours.

For example: For ride count, it's much better to work 9-midnight than 5-8 during the week, even though both are three hours.

(Also "good" hours for ride count may not be "good" hours for surge, or for length of trip, etc)

#23 ·
To complete 120 trips in 45 hours you only need 2.67 trips per hour average. I too do about 45 online hours a week, but some of the hours are driving home empty at the end of the day. So my average is only 2.2 trips per hour. The guy must have been in active areas for most of his hours to get 120 in 3 days.

#35 ·
OMG, I had this ex taxi driver in my car yesterday. He drives Uber now. Said he did his 120 rides in 2 days, working from 4AM to midnight, in SF to prepare for his vacation. The guy knows SF traffic patterns down to the day and time, a real pro who doesn't use GPS. I can see how that can get you 120 in 2 days!

#37 ·
Wow. 15 straight hours on the road. What a beast.

You guys have to remember safety first. If you're on the road that long, your more likely to get into an accident.

I think Uber/Lyft should limit their drivers like they do in other states. A mandatory 15 min break should be necessary every 4 hours on the app.

#42 ·
Finally, 120!!!!

So &%$@!*ing tired.

Hi All,
Thank you so much for supporting this post.

The reason why I made the post is to vent out a little bit, not to encourage anyone to do the same thing. We all need to let the steam out sometime, because drive long hours for 3 consecutive days is no joke.

Not going to lie, the past 3 days is miserable.
What was your payout?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.