Pull 120 in 3 days

jayzhou1338

Finally, 120!!!!

So @@@@ing tired.

Hi All,
Thank you so much for supporting this post.

The reason why I made the post is to vent out a little bit, not to encourage anyone to do the same thing. We all need to let the steam out sometime, because drive long hours for 3 consecutive days is no joke.

Not going to lie, the past 3 days is miserable.

Attachments

Last edited:

manuella

I think this is the second one of these he has posted. This kind stunt hurts all uber X drivers.

WorkHardPlayHard

I think this is the second one of these he has posted. This kind stunt hurts all uber X drivers.
How does it hurt other drivers?
It's like he is doing 2 different shifts that 2 drivers might do.
If anything, he himself may be robbing himself of a good sleep and rest those days.
I just hope he takes breaks and naps/rests so he can drive without dozing off in between.

NASCAR1991

If you did mon thru wed you would do 120 in 38 hours. No traffic no Sacramento napa..alaska..florida drivers

Ringo

Congratulations and all that but I wonder if someone like the NTSB will ever Crack down on uber drivers working excessive hours, after all we are carrying people around in our cars.

NASCAR1991

8 am till 2pm. 5 pm till 12 am. 13 hour day.
Sleep and repeat 3 days top.

Best schedule is thou.
Monday..morning...night shift (30 trips)
Tuesday off
Wed...same as monday (30)
Thursday off
Friday same as monday (30)
Sat off
Sunday finish up 10 trips

100 rides....do some gaurteed hours...should be 1100..1300$
Never feel tired

manuella

How does it hurt other drivers?
It's like he is doing 2 different shifts that 2 drivers might do.
If anything, he himself may be robbing himself of a good sleep and rest those days.
I just hope he takes breaks and naps/rests so he can drive without dozing off in between.
All it takes is a major blog to run the story with his screenshot and some dramatic headline then all of a sudden the city starts talking about a vote to regulate how many hours we can drive , not to mention all the drivers who can't handle long hours who will be motivated by this

Idk if it's him but he keeps doing this ,every wonder why you don't see select or uber black drivers posting silly things on here ? Somethings are better kept private.

WorkHardPlayHard

All it takes is a major blog to run the story with his screenshot and some dramatic headline then all of a sudden the city starts talking about a vote to regulate how many hours we can drive , not to mention all the drivers who can't handle long hours who will be motivated by this

Idk if it's him but he keeps doing this ,every wonder why you don't see select or uber black drivers posting silly things on here ? Somethings are better kept private.
I never thought of it that way. You made a good point.

JuberSELECT

Consider us humble but we would be bragging too much.

Ubering

Is that driving from when you get up, let's say 7am, hitting the road, till midnight type of thing?

Uberdancer

Congratulations and all that but I wonder if someone like the NTSB will ever Crack down on uber drivers working excessive hours, after all we are carrying people around in our cars.
"Santino, come here. What's the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking again. Go on.."