Puker cherry popped!!!

Soullust

So tonight around 2am,I go to pick up a 3.0x surge, when I get there I get flagged down by a guy and 3girls, one of the girls sits up front and the two other girls and guy on the back.

Well first things I didn't like was that the guy told me to pull abit forward so he could talk to his friends, 2 mins doing that, once we were ready to go, he asks for the aux so they can hear something good(I was playing my own music) so ok w.e, well on the freeway, I see one of the girls opens the window, didn't think much of it, but when I dropped them off I, I hear them say "omg" and they just leave, well I pull abit forward and inspect the back seats lIke I always do after a ride, and I see little prices of onions on the sear, then I look up and hold and behold, puke... I get out and go to open the passenger door and bam.. more puke, so that's why the girl opened the window.... what pisses me off is they were rude, and didn't even have the decency to tell me anything... but I sent fuber the pics, hopefully they reimburse me...

Attachments

Reactions: JLA

Soullust

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I posted them because of the old and ancient unwritten Internet rule of "pics or not true"

OCBob

So tonight around 2am,I go to pick up a 3.0x surge, when I get there I get flagged down by a guy and 3girls, one of the girls sits up front and the two other girls and guy on the back.

Well first things I didn't like was that the guy told me to pull abit forward so he could talk to his friends, 2 mins doing that, once we were ready to go, he asks for the aux so they can hear something good(I was playing my own music) so ok w.e, well on the freeway, I see one of the girls opens the window, didn't think much of it, but when I dropped them off I, I hear them say "omg" and they just leave, well I pull abit forward and inspect the back seats lIke I always do after a ride, and I see little prices of onions on the sear, then I look up and hold and behold, puke... I get out and go to open the passenger door and bam.. more puke, so that's why the girl opened the window.... what pisses me off is they were rude, and didn't even have the decency to tell me anything... but I sent fuber the pics, hopefully they reimburse me...
I would make sure that Uber knows that they never said a word about the throw up. There are already screwed (whoever the account holder is) with this fee and hopefully a 1 star will get them a shitty rating and only the newbies will pick them up.

Soullust

How long does it take for fuber to respond to the cleaning fee, Its been 14hours, and I haven't heard anything from them, why do they stay quite for stuff like this, but when I ignore a ping they are quick to mail me to stop

Soullust

Hopefully t he y don't give me the, it wasn't within 48hrs crap because I've sent them that shit as soon as it happened

OCDodgerFan

I've been fairly lucky. Got close a couple of times, though.

First time, I picked up these three people ( 2 F, 1 M) in the Fullerton SOCO District and took them home to Downey (on a 2.1 Surge, not bad). At the start, I advised that if anyone thinks they're gonna be sick, let me know. Well, we were almost to the destination, when one of the girls in back said "Wait!" (We were at a stop sign); she opened the door, let loose, closed the door, then opened the window and dry-heaved a little. After I dropped them, I took a look: Nothing a drag through the car wash can't fix.

Another time, I picked up this guy from a quinceañera (If you don't know what that is, think "Mexican debutante ball", usually with copious alcohol for the grown-ups), and he sits behind me. It's a semi-local run to his home, and he passes out seconds after getting in the car. About halfway there, he asks "Where are we?" I tell him, and he zonks out again. About 8 minutes later, I pull up to his place. Almost before I could put my car in Park, he covers his mouth, slides to the passenger side, opens the door, and lets 'er rip. For about three minutes! I kept the meter running 'til he was out of the car. I then pulled up a few blocks and inspected the car: All's well!

I'm sure one day, I'm gonna end up joining the puker club. But not today!

Soullust

Joins us
I've been fairly lucky. Got close a couple of times, though.

First time, I picked up these three people ( 2 F, 1 M) in the Fullerton SOCO District and took them home to Downey (on a 2.1 Surge, not bad). At the start, I advised that if anyone thinks they're gonna be sick, let me know. Well, we were almost to the destination, when one of the girls in back said "Wait!" (We were at a stop sign); she opened the door, let loose, closed the door, then opened the window and dry-heaved a little. After I dropped them, I took a look: Nothing a drag through the car wash can't fix.

Another time, I picked up this guy from a quinceañera (If you don't know what that is, think "Mexican debutante ball", usually with copious alcohol for the grown-ups), and he sits behind me. It's a semi-local run to his home, and he passes out seconds after getting in the car. About halfway there, he asks "Where are we?" I tell him, and he zonks out again. About 8 minutes later, I pull up to his place. Almost before I could put my car in Park, he covers his mouth, slides to the passenger side, opens the door, and lets 'er rip. For about three minutes! I kept the meter running 'til he was out of the car. I then pulled up a few blocks and inspected the car: All's well!

I'm sure one day, I'm gonna end up joining the puker club. But not today!