• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Puke Fee the Latest Casualty?

Alloverthemap

Well, fortunately it wasn't puke, but a rider spilled her food all over the backseat and when I asked her to tidy up, she refused.

Wanted to take a photo and send to headquarters, requesting some compensation, but the old "rider made a mess" option was gone from the Help menu. As far as I could tell, there was no prompt to take and attach a photo of the offending action.

Are we being taken to the cleaners on this now, too?

I Aint Jo Mama

Well, fortunately it wasn't puke, but a rider spilled her food all over the backseat and when I asked her to tidy up, she refused.

Wanted to take a photo and send to headquarters, requesting some compensation, but the old "rider made a mess" option was gone from the Help menu. As far as I could tell, there was no prompt to take and attach a photo of the offending action.

It's there, under Issue with Rider under Trip Issues and Adjustments

Ubermcbc

I am in Dallas and stop driving guber almost six months ago. Guber always gave me hard time for those issues. Instead of sending them pictures, i took my car to the hub for physical inspections and get the matter resolved on the spot. Last time someone puked in my car, i went to the downtown hub. The person who did the inspection, instead of approving the cleaning fee, gave me a tissue paper box to clean up the mess by myself. Lol. I think they might be getting some commission how to say no to the ants.