Puke advice...

Thumper2x

Contact uber first you may have to submit a receipt, but not sure on that. If so you wouldn't have to worry about cleaning it yourself.

deagl344

Id wash it with pine sol with warm water let it dry and use febreeze. Depending on the damage you might actually have to take it to a pro cleaner to get it fixed up
Post picture of it

Toronto

Guys a rider puked in my car.. Its smelling like hell.. Please suggest what products to use
Take it to coin car wash, open all the doors and use soap and water mixed setting on water jet and start washing everything!
Remember to vacuum everything first even those spot is wet right way. Clean it on spot.

MrAbduz

Contact uber first you may have to submit a receipt, but not sure on that. If so you wouldn't have to worry about cleaning it yourself.
About 2-3 months a go, a drunk rider took a piss on the back seat of my car. When asked for a cleaning fee, Uber only gave me $150. Needless to say, the piss was dried and cleaned by other riders sitting on top of it. I don't know of any professional that would clean the seat for just $150.

Thumper2x

Wow... I would lose my sh*t. People are disgusting. Puke is not on purpose.

My last ride tonight coming home at 10pm (figured should still be ok) a woman and man got in my car. She was hammered and saying how drunk she was. I asked if she was ok and if she was going to be sick. They both sides she is fine and I warned them if she does it will be a $150 charge. It was a 5 min ride thank goodness. He gave me a $5 tip cash. My first 4 star rating for a rider cause they made me wait too. I went offline after that. Screw it not worth it.

Thumper2x

Always tell pax puke fee is $250. Then give them a bag.
Lol.. figured saying $150 was high enough. This morning I got my 2nd 4 star rating, I'm pretty sure it is from these 2. Rate me poorly because I asked if you are going to puke in my car... Bahaha... Go F yourself, I will ask that all day long in the same circumstances. We should really know who rated us what so we can think about the ride and know for sure what happened.

When we rate them, can they see it?