Puke advice

SadUber

I just had a fat drunk puke in the backseat of my car. I went to the nearest gas station with high-powered vacuum cleaners and sucked out the puke. I bought kitty litter at the gas station and then I sprinkled the kitty litter on to the areas where the puke was. I then vacuumed where the kitty litter was.
I intend two bring my vehicle in to have it professionally cleaned tomorrow. Would you recommend leaving a new coat of kitty litter across the area where the puke was? The car stinks like crazy!

Attachments

• 20170907_013910.jpg
    20170907_013910.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 20170907_015359.jpg
    20170907_015359.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

SadUber

, I'm pretty sure the puke went into the little holes of my Bose speakers in the back. Can that ever be cleaned out?

Spotscat

If it is the clumping kind of kitty litter, do not leave it on a wet spot overnight. It will absorb any liquid it comes in contact with, and set up like concrete. Once it does that, it is almost impossible to remove all traces of it.

Nats121

I just had a fat drunk puke in the backseat of my car. I went to the nearest gas station with high-powered vacuum cleaners and sucked out the puke. I bought kitty litter at the gas station and then I sprinkled the kitty litter on to the areas where the puke was. I then vacuumed where the kitty litter was.
I intend two bring my vehicle in to have it professionally cleaned tomorrow. Would you recommend leaving a new coat of kitty litter across the area where the puke was? The car stinks like crazy!
Letting pax use your aux cord is a mistake.

I had a mouse die in a part of my car I could not get it out, I used a combination of bleach (which you probably don't want to use on your speakers) and then poured in activated granular carbon. You can get that at any pet store, they sell them as part of the filtration systems for aquariums. Just open the packs and see if you can get the carbon granules in. The carbon will absorb the smell until they are full (at which point I had to add more).

DocT

Wow, sorry that happened on your trip. Hope you get the full cleaning fee.

BTW, looks like the pax ate french fries and soup.

M.209

I was having a breakfast :wink::wink::wink: Luckly, not so sensetive:wink: