PUA unemployment link to file

tryingforthat5star

I switched over to Uber Eats around March 24th been making around $120-300 a week since should I even attempt to apply and on top I still work my regular full time job W2?

bobby747

try was your income higher???? problem with eats is you still have job. but thats low pay.
is this your only job????
i am just a driver

lostsoul

Since I already applied 3+ weeks ago and got my pin, I’m guessing if I do this now I’ll really f it up. Prob should wait till I get a fd letter or a denied. Thoughts guys?
Ok... Super excited about this now! As I figured but hoping not, I was officially denied based on the original application I filed too early. Received the letter 4-24-20. Only took them about 5 weeks (roughly) to figure that out. mmmm...ok

Next adventure - Filed for PUA 4-25-20 (yesterday). I found that entering answers and then going back to change them, results in some freaky web app behavior, and at the least, it freezes up. Total re-do x2. You might suggest answering questions correctly the first time; I might say, I enjoy exploring creative accounting methods. 🤣

So I submitted the thing. Then I'm playing around and I notice I have an in-app email (for lack of a better way to put it).

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE (PUA) DETERMINATION

"We have completed a review and investigation of your claim for pandemic unemployment assistance (PUA) benefits referenced above. Based on your 2019 wages/net income of $x,xxx,xxx, your weekly PUA benefit amount will be $195.00. Your WBA is based on the following: 50% of the average weekly benefit amount of regular compensation paid in the State of Pennsylvania, in accordance with Section 2102(d) of the CARES Act.."

Sure - sounds good I guess. Must have been a tough investigation if it occurred in less than 3 minutes; but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

============================================

Here's my confusion:
I took screen shots of my initial application (done on 4-25-20) and at the conclusion of it, it states the following:

Beginning this Sunday, you MUST file a weekly certification to receive benefits

So I ALWAYS try to follow instructions... when someone is offering cash. I go on the site today (Sunday 4-26-20) and see this:

PUA System Alert Update - April 21

Weekly Filings:

At this time, you WILL NOT proceed with weekly filings. This first stage is for initial application collection, only. Please continue to check our website for updates on when the continued claims filing option becomes available after full system rollout occurs.

So, I must be missing something here... not afraid to admit it.

Ted L.

Has anyone gotten any follow up after applying for PAU? I think I filed successfully but can't login to check up on the status. I haven't received any emails or text messages from them either.

Bus Bozo

Has anyone gotten any follow up after applying for PAU? I think I filed successfully but can't login to check up on the status. I haven't received any emails or text messages from them either.
I haven't heard anything either, but on the PUA site my dashboard shows the claim is filed.

Jesse36

I haven't heard anything either, but on the PUA site my dashboard shows the claim is filed.
Just got my denial form. Says I didn't work there long enough, well what was reported, anyway. Might try the 1099 from Uber approach now, since I drove since 1994. Full time for couple of years, then very part time.

Bus Bozo

Just got my denial form. Says I didn't work there long enough, well what was reported, anyway. Might try the 1099 from Uber approach now, since I drove since 1994. Full time for couple of years, then very part time.
How long did you report you worked and how long is required? I didn't see anything about length of "employment".

Jesse36

How long did you report you worked and how long is required? I didn't see anything about length of "employment".
This was w2 job. Started in September 2019 worked til February 2020 , went on books in November 2019.
Did three rides new years was suspended, got the $100. Did a couple of rides. Last one was Flyers last game.

D4christ1

Did you apply for regular UC?

bobby747

def apply for the gov. $600 especially since w2. even short periods of work. it will take forever
u will get

Jesse36

Ok so my question is, have you applied for both PUA and regular UC? If you only applied for UC and got denied, then apply for PUA and vice versa. You’ll receive retroactive pay once one of them approves you and see the original application. This is on their FAQs question.
Have to get letter from Doctor saying I am compromised. I'll call and start that process tomorrow. I don't expect any issues there. Printed out Uber pay info for last and this year, so I'll have that on hand when I apply.