PSYCHO LAX PAX

suicidesqueezin

anyone end up picking these psychos up?? lol. i arrive at pickup C. called multiple times but no one answers so in just waiting.. then someone starts pounding on my trunk so i turn back and see a couple (in their 50s) and they're pissed. i roll down window and ask whats the problem?? lady yells "we're your riders!!! if you werent so busy on your phone you wouldve known, NOW OPEN THE TRUNK!" ... LOL SO DRAMATIC FOR NO REASON. how the hell am i supposed to know who you are? and im calling you guys multiple times. IDIOTS. so i tell them theyll have to wait as im going to cancel the trip (waiting for wait timer to run out) then the husband comes around to my driver side door and starts cursing me out wild and giving me the double middle finger. couldnt help but laugh at them as they were so extreme and so riled up for no reason. worst pax experience ever lol had to rant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-151244.png
    Screenshot_20170930-151244.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 134

Kay1661

anyone end up picking these psychos up?? lol. i arrive at pickup C. called multiple times but no one answers so in just waiting.. then someone starts pounding on my trunk so i turn back and see a couple (in their 50s) and they're pissed. i roll down window and ask whats the problem?? lady yells "we're your riders!!! if you werent so busy on your phone you wouldve known, NOW OPEN THE TRUNK!" ... LOL SO DRAMATIC FOR NO REASON. how the hell am i supposed to know who you are? and im calling you guys multiple times. IDIOTS. so i tell them theyll have to wait as im going to cancel the trip (waiting for wait timer to run out) then the husband comes around to my driver side door and starts cursing me out wild and giving me the double middle finger. couldnt help but laugh at them as they were so extreme and so riled up for no reason. worst pax experience ever lol had to rant
Good job.
I hate @@@@@@@ passengers. Thanks for cancelling on them.
Teach these jerks how to behave and who is the boss.

UberLaLa

DO NOT TOUCH MY CAR...let alone pound on it. Passengers need to walk to passenger side and get eye contact with us so we roll down our window and have a civil conversation.

You did THE RIGHT THING!

TOFTT you did :wink:

SMH...passenger has our photo, our car description, license plate number, first name and phone number.

We got their first name (which isn't always the actual passenger) and a phone number. If they don't answer their phone (or keep the number current) we gots nothin.

SorryBluetoothOnly

I hope you called Uber and filed a report on the passenger immediately as a preventative measure. When they're that upset, they are very likely to file a report on you...and probably embellish the story to make you look bad. And then you could wind up with your account on hold for a few days pending an "investigation". People will resort to all kinds of dirty tactics when they believe they've been wronged.

If you didn't this time, please keep it in mind for the future.

suicidesqueezin

I hope you called Uber and filed a report on the passenger immediately as a preventative measure. When they're that upset, they are very likely to file a report on you...and probably embellish the story to make you look bad. And then you could wind up with your account on hold for a few days pending an "investigation". People will resort to all kinds of dirty tactics when they believe they've been wronged.

If you didn't this time, please keep it in mind for the future.

yup i always report just to be safe. thanks

Brawler

I used the address in the screen shot you posted to do a google search. From there it took about 90 seconds to have a lot of information about your two pax. It's idiotic that all this information is out there, but it is.
This is why pax give a neighbor house for pick-up and drop offs, especially females concerned about stalkers

mandreyka

Had a pax on lyft threaten to "report me" via voicemail.

Sorry pax, your lyft ping was 25% and the Uber ping was 1.9XL.

Shut that phone off