PSA

Stray cat

Maybe not anything drastically new for some of us but I saw this on twitter and thought I would share. No info though on hours or parking (which is why sugarhouse is my go to)

I read that article. Good article. Most though are in CC with no easy parking. Thus, it’s geared more towards pedestrians.

nm339242

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read that article. Good article. Most though are in CC with no easy parking. Thus, it’s geared more towards pedestrians.
Yeah that’s why sugarhouse is still my go to, especially for late at night. Walmart on Columbus won’t make the list because it isn’t exactly spotless clean but all I need is a urinal and a sink to wash my hands and the free parking is more important than cleanliness

And of course the pools of urine in the restrooms at the PHL lot are the cleanest in the city

4StarPartner

Yeah that’s why sugarhouse is still my go to, especially for late at night. Walmart on Columbus won’t make the list because it isn’t exactly spotless clean but all I need is a urinal and a sink to wash my hands and the free parking is more important than cleanliness

And of course the pools of urine in the restrooms at the PHL lot are the cleanest in the city
The CVS at 10th & Wilder St. If you ask nicely, they let you use their restroom. 24 hours.

There’s also the Santander bank next door but they usually have a sign saying restroom for bank account holders. Hit or miss for that.

BigSlick

There's an app called "Sit or Squat" (really!) that is like a yelp for public restrooms with reviews for cleanliness.

You're welcome.

But yeah, Sugarhouse. Park at the north entrance and go to the left behind the poker room.