PSA Reminder of why to never leave your car with Ignition on

Chocoholic

I would have gotten back in, politely said OK, and then googled the nearest police station and had him arrested for car theft. The minute he moved the car, it was a GTA.

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
Honestly I would have ended this trip when he sat behind me and pulled his pants off. If I pick you up and you sit behind me, I will ask you to move. If you do it and I hear you pulling your pants off I am going to remove you from my vehicle. But this is clearly staged.

scatman

The simple solution is to have the passenger update/change the destination address in order to continue the trip. If passenger refuses, then you can kick him out. Also, you should NEVER physically remove a passenger from your car. You open yourself to a lawsuit if passenger gets injured. Call the police instead. Many times the police dispatcher will tell the passenger over the phone to leave the car or they'll send a squad car to remove him.

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
The simple solution is to have the passenger update/change the destination address in order to continue the trip. If passenger refuses, then you can kick him out. Also, you should NEVER physically remove a passenger from your car. You open yourself to a lawsuit if passenger gets injured. Call the police instead. Many times the police dispatcher will tell the passenger over the phone to leave the car or they'll send a squad car to remove him.

This is actually good advice and the way these things should be handled.

Spider-Man

It is a staged video, he says its Satire lol , But had this been real i personally would've done two things. if i was in a good mood i ask him to change address in his app and all be fine, if he declined then you know hes a scammer for sure. Or after a 3rd warning i use physical force and not let it go that far as the video did, and of course remove keys.

Uruber

Funny Video, just a few months old.
First you ask the passenger to update the new address in the app, if he say he can't you offer to do it for him/her in the client's phone, not yours, if he still refuses all you have to say is, driving you off the app it is Ilegal, then you ask, " are you asking me the brake the law here? Very rarely they will say yes to this question, but if still this happens and the client refuse to leave your vehicle, do not try to remove him your self, just call 911 thru the app and wait for either the pax get nervous and exit before police arrives or until police actually comes and removes him. If the pax is hostile, exit yout vehicle with the keys of course and call it from outside, make sure you tell the police that the client is hostile and that you are out of the vehicle because you are afraid he may attack you, that should make police show up faster by the way.