PSA Reminder of why to never drive Bar Close

LAWeasel

XUBERANT

and if he wants that repaired he pays a $1000 deductible, that's "If" they find that they did over $1k damage to the car LOL!!!

I remember when Uber would fix your stuff for free

One night a lady was drunk and came barreling down a small hill in front of her house and braced her fall with my car... leaving a dent... we all agreed that she made the dent so Uber fixed it or "paid to fix" it free

UberLaLa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was like 2 years ago I think?
At least a year ago. The driver even posted here briefly.
Yeah, old news. I guess it's better than fake news lol
Yup. August 2017. It all started with... some vomit in the back seat.

Thus the use of the word "Reminder' in Title :winking:

ChinatownJake

One of the women involved in this incident, is, I believe, the same Larissa Avila that was assaulted at a gas station in 2015. Maybe stay away from any Pax requests that flash the name 'Larissa A.'

Viewed in accord with the usual standard of review on appeal (see, e.g., People v. Zamudio (2008) 43 Cal.4th 327, 357), the evidence at trial showed that Bruner accosted Larissa Avila at a gas station on March 24, 2015. She then initiated a fist-fighting and wrestling-style struggle with Avila which ended with Bruner stabbing Avila with a knife in her upper back, near her shoulder blade area. The weapon was left imbedded in Avila's back without her realizing it.

When Avila went to the gas station's bathroom to clean blood from her face, the cashier told her, "Oh, my god, you have a knife in your back. You have a knife in you back." On hearing that she had been stabbed, Avila went back outside to try stopping Bruner before she left the gas station, but Bruner drove from the scene.

Thus the use of the word "Reminder' in Title :winking:

UberLaLa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Over 400 viewed this thread. Odds are, at least one of them will have similar to this occur, if they drive bar close : /