Providing UBER services to family members?

When my Dad wants to go to the train station, he requests my vehicle which is an UBER XL and things happen normally from there, he pays the UBER fair, I get the money and 5 stars and thats it.

Is this allowed since he is a family member and lives in the same house as me?

Thanks

When my Dad wants to go to the train station, he requests my vehicle which is an UBER XL and things happen normally from there, he pays the UBER fair, I get the money and 5 stars and thats it.

Thanks
Why don't you do a cash in hand job instead of allowing Uber to take 27% off the payment?

Who is John Galt?

Thanks

It can create problems. Trying to 'align' the pax app and the driver app, even by being separated by a couple of houses will work a few times and then something is flagged. The first issue you will encounter is a message (on the pax's app) saying that there is fraudulent activity on the pax's credit card and then it escalates until the pax is actually banned and removed from the system.

I had this happen last month in a not identical, but similar situation.

There are legitimate reasons for 'setting up a ride' or regular ride for a friend or family member, for example if the trips were claimable from another party perhaps an employer or insurer.

lebrasee007

Thanks
dumb dididi dumb