1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Providing sweets and Water Backfired

Discussion in 'Stories' started by BigHohn, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

LoL John. Wutz that in a merkin?

No one look up "merkin" Really, don't do it!

2. CarpeNoctem

CarpeNoctem

Driving:
    UberXL
    "And they all moved away from me on the bench there." - Alice's Restaurant

Christinebitg and Danny3xd like this.
  3. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

You can get anything you want, on the group W bench. ('ceptin Alice)

CarpeNoctem likes this.
  4. Yeah spitting is assault in i beleive all 50 states. There’s quite a few diseases that can be spread by saliva. Fortunely most of them require contact with an orifice or open cut. (mouth, ears, eyes, nose{crazy hard to get inside the nose}

The biggest risk would be to have someone spit in your face.

In some 11 states (including Florida where it is s felony) knowing you are HIV positive and spitting in someone’s face is a felony.

(Gotta go way out in left field here) at least 3 other stds are verified to spread through kissing/spitting

Herpes sylhillis and the clap can all be transmitted via saliva to the mouth/face.

Spitting ain’t no laughing matter...

And the odds of transmission rapidly increase if either person has been punched in the face.

BigHohn and Danny3xd like this.
  5. dauction

dauction

[​IMG]

THIS IS an Assault that 991 Emergency Button is for ...

Not because someone is spitting candy at the back of your neck....

If you want to call the cops ..go for it but don't waste Emergency services time (and taxpayer money) because is spitting candy at the back of your neck...

You are abusing Emergency Services..someone else could be having a heart attack or just been shot or just got the crap beat out of them and their car stolen but emergency services are Busy dealing with someone spitting candy.

Again you can call the Cops ...even AFTER you drop the passenger off ..even the next day drop off your in Dash Camera video , the Name of the Person and their address

Can you at least consider that maybe it was an inappropriate use of the "EMERGENCY" button

I DO appreciate that you didn't just lose your cool and beat the crap out of the Passenger

6. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

Let it go. People disagreed with you. Not the end of the world.

7. dauction

dauction

And People agreed with me .. Dont be wasting Emergency services over NON Emergencies

It isn't even about people agreeing ..it is about doing the RIGHT thing

8. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

The alternative is it stopped escalating. A good thing.

9. Mista T

Mista T Author

Good pic.

If I looked like John Goodman I would post my pic as well.

But I look more like Gilbert Godfriend, so you get Mr T pics. You're welcome.

10. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

LoL T

Does mine make me look jaundiced?

BigHohn and Mista T like this.
  11. BigHohn

BigHohn

Driving:
    UberXL
    No not at all. If that was a
    no if that was a lady driver and a male passenger was harassing and spitting candy what would they do ? In Australia we don’t have to worry about shooting

Enough already. Spitting is an offence and I’m not letting anyone get away with that . Neither should you .

12. YouEvenLyftBruh

YouEvenLyftBruh

Driving:
    Lyft
    I knew this was either the deep south here in America and/or Australia.

13. dauction

dauction

Morning BH You are still missing the Point .. You used EMERGENCY BUTTON... you didn't have an emergency .....Like I said if you think it's necessary to call the police ..go ahead JUST DONT USE THE EMERGENCY BUTTON

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  14. That's all swell and dandy until some pissed off ho spits in your face and you catch the clap and can't kiss your wife and children goodnight for 3 months..

BigHohn likes this.
  15. UberAwkwardAcuraGirl

UberAwkwardAcuraGirl

Driving:
    UberX
    Sorry Hohn! Some people have no respect.

BigHohn likes this.
  16. BigHohn

BigHohn

Driving:
    UberXL
    Do me a favour , drop it . If you call spitting on someone nothing then that’s your opinion . The police were happy to take the idiot away and he will get the full brunt of the law .

Thank you. What is wrong with that dude

17. MssweetsA2

MssweetsA2

18. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

LoL. took me a minute

19. Danny3xd

Danny3xd

Not to belabor the point. I picked a random U.S. area as to what constitutes assault and is when you should use 911. I just don't want people worried that they should not call until they can not any longer and the drunk, deranged and or crack-head has 'em on the ground. After reading up on this, it's pretty universal around the globe.

If you think you should call 911, call there and then. Better safe than in the news section on UP.

"Let’s first start with defining “assault” under Minnesota law. In our state, intentionally attempting to cause fear of bodily harm, as well as intentionally causing bodily harm, are both considered forms of assault.
    To be clear, this does not mean that you have to hit or strike someone to be charged with assault. As long as you make someone fear imminent harm (i.e. by vocal threats or attempting to strike someone), you can be charged with assault."

https://www.keyserdefense.com/6-different-types-assault-charges-minnesota/

"Report a situation that requires a police officer at the scene (for example: assaults, burglaries, kidnapping, domestic disputes, auto theft, accidents in which there are injures / or it is unknown whether injuries have occurred, etc.).
    • Report a crime that is in progress"
    http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/911/whentocall

Just be safe. And don't think your personal safety is any less important.

20. dauction

dauction

Spitting on

SNOWFLAKES

Beware the Candy Cane Shivs

[​IMG]

No hard feeling BH... I just dont want Drivers using the Panic button for every damn little thing ..it can costs someone else their life..there are only so many Emergency Personal available at any given time .... Call the Police use the local Police Number and save the Panic button for real emergencies.. JMO

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018