Props to sam beckett’s

koyotemohn

So I got sent to shirveytown from Capitol Hill and somehow got off easy with a relatively quick 20 minute ride. I knew that heading back to dc was going to be a mess and it was time to ....well make some careful adjustments to my ROI driving for screwber.

I sat and ordered a ribeye and half a pint.

Medium rare...

Cook tossed me a well done ribe eye.

A gentleman of Irish descent came up and asked about my steak and I told him the truth and he offered to replace it and I insisted no it’s fine I will eat it and everything’s ok...after all it’s a sacred place and I don’t send food back...out of respect for our meetups...plus I was famished.

They gave me 50% off my steak!

It’s these moments for which I’m grateful. I kind of stick out because i’m Dressed down and in need of a trim on all sides.

They didn’t care and gave me 50% off.

I didn’t take advantage of it. I tipped my waitress 20.00...but I was shocked by the whole experience as I was attending to business.

It’s experiences like these that make me realize I’m fairly fortunate and have something to be grateful for.

Any how it also made me realize that due to these clown games 3-5 shuffles a day is the new minimum...

That way I can cover expenses and give back to sam beckett’s.

Lmfao.

New2This

So I got sent to shirveytown from Capitol Hill and somehow got off easy with a relatively quick 20 minute ride. I knew that heading back to dc was going to be a mess and it was time to ....well make some careful adjustments to my ROI driving for screwber.

I sat and ordered a ribeye and half a pint.

Medium rare...

Cook tossed me a well done ribe eye.

A gentleman of Irish descent came up and asked about my steak and I told him the truth and he offered to replace it and I insisted no it’s fine I will eat it and everything’s ok...after all it’s a sacred place and I don’t send food back...out of respect for our meetups...plus I was famished.

They gave me 50% off my steak!

It’s these moments for which I’m grateful. I kind of stick out because i’m Dressed down and in need of a trim on all sides.

They didn’t care and gave me 50% off.

I didn’t take advantage of it. I tipped my waitress 20.00...but I was shocked by the whole experience as I was attending to business.

It’s experiences like these that make me realize I’m fairly fortunate and have something to be grateful for.

Any how it also made me realize that due to these clown games 3-5 shuffles a day is the new minimum...

That way I can cover expenses and give back to sam beckett’s.

Lmfao.

1. I live 5 minutes from Samuel Beckett's, which is one reason we have Meetups there. You should've called me. I would've come down there and Shuffled enough to get a burger with you.

2. Samuel Beckett's has great service, which is the other reason we picked it after we put Capitol City Brewing Company out of business. I'm in a Networking Group for my day stuff. We used to meet there every week.

3. Your ass needs to make it to the next Meetup.