Proposition

FLKeys

Picked up a guy at a marina last night, it was a comfort ride. Requested several stops, decent conversation, gave me a nice tip.

1.5 hours later another Comfort ping. Same guy. Wants me to take him home.

As we approach his house he asks me if I can spare some time this Saturday. Of course I ask why.

He wants me to ride with him in his BMW 140 miles to the Lamborghini dealer in Palm Beach, wait for him to finalize the deal on his new car, then drive his BMW back to his house while he brings his new car home. He will even pay for lunch while we wait to get the new car. 2.5 hours there, 2.5 hours back, estimated 1.5 to 2 hour wait for car delivery.

He offered me $350. I hesitated and he bumped it up to $400 instantly. Only hesitated because I was shocked at the offer in the first place. Told him 99% sure I would do it and I need to let him know by 4 pm today. $50 per hour if it takes 8 hours, zero expenses. I can't think of any negatives. Sure beats sitting around waiting for pings.

25rides7daysaweek

Picked up a guy at a marina last night, it was a comfort ride. Requested several stops, decent conversation, gave me a nice tip.

As we approach his house he asks me if I can spare some time this Saturday. Of course I ask why.

He wants me to ride with him in his BMW 140 miles to the Lamborghini dealer in Palm Beach, wait for him to finalize the deal on his new car, then drive his BMW back to his house while he brings his new car home. He will even pay for lunch while we wait to get the new car. 2.5 hours there, 2.5 hours back, estimated 1.5 to 2 hour wait for car delivery.

He offered me $350. I hesitated and he bumped it up to $400 instantly. Only hesitated because I was shocked at the offer in the first place. Told him 99% sure I would do it and I need to let him know by 4 pm today. $50 per hour if it takes 8 hours, zero expenses. I can't think of any negatives. Sure beats sitting around waiting for pings.
Does he want a happy ending too?
For $400 I might even consider it LOL

mch

Id definitely do it but it almost sounds in the "too good to be true" territory. Keep alert, proceed with caution, and have an escape plan in case he pulls it out.

FLKeys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I looked him up online this morning, house he owns here is worth 1.7 Million. House he owns outside of Erie, PA on lake Erie is worth 1.1 Million. He is 58 years old, married, wife is active on FaceBook and pretty hot for being 61. She is currently in the Bahamas with her daughter. They have 3 kids spread out around the country, 1 the daughter living near them in PA. Based on FaceBook he has a 2013 Porsche Panamera in PA and his wife drives a 2004 Porsche Cayenne. They also have a 2015 jeep Wrangler for the winter months. Definitely snow birds coming to South Florida every winter for 9 years now. Looks like he made his money in real estate.
Post automatically merged:

If he's legit going to the Lambo dealer to finalize a purchase, he wipes his ass with $400. I'd go for it all day long. Maybe take someone with me though.
I'll be taking Smith & Wesson with me. :wink:

5☆OG

only 400? the dudes buying a lambo. personally,i value my time more...you should have said a 1000 and sited various reasons,you have another private client the same day,you are about to get a huge bonus from uber but it must be completed by the end of the same day...etc etc...400 is fine ill bet you could have gotten at least 800...live and learn....a 1000 bucks to that guy is like nickles and dimes in the sofa cushion....

Id definitely do it but it almost sounds in the "too good to be true" territory. Keep alert, proceed with caution, and have an escape plan in case he pulls his penis out.
your assuming hes not gay...lol

Wolfgang Faust

I drove a guys bags from Scottsdale to Sedona, following his Ferrari 458 for $500....then a return three days later for $450.

masterdon211

I looked him up online this morning, house he owns here is worth 1.7 Million. House he owns outside of Erie, PA on lake Erie is worth 1.1 Million. He is 58 years old, married, wife is active on FaceBook and pretty hot for being 61. She is currently in the Bahamas with her daughter. They have 3 kids spread out around the country, 1 the daughter living near them in PA. Based on FaceBook he has a 2013 Porsche Panamera in PA and his wife drives a 2004 Porsche Cayenne. They also have a 2015 jeep Wrangler for the winter months. Definitely snow birds coming to South Florida every winter for 9 years now. Looks like he made his money in real estate.

I'll be taking Smith & Wesson with me. :wink:

Wow, that’s some FBI level research LOL:o-o:

FLKeys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, that’s some FBI level research LOL:o-o:
Really not very hard since I knew where he lived. I go got his and his wife's name from the property records website which also gave me their address up north as a permanent mailing address. Easy enough to check property records there as well its all public record. Ran them threw the clerk of court web site, FaceBook, LinkedIn and basic internet search. Neither one restrict their FaceBook data to only friends.

JustTreatMeFair

$400 may be chump change to guys like that but I've always found that those with disposable cash like that are pretty damn tight with it outside of making purchases of toys they want.

I used to live in Key West and went up to Homestead to purchase a Nissan Maxima. Getting the Salesman to pick me up at the time was simple enough. The commission a salesman is making on the sale of a Lambo far exceeds what the Nissan guy was making so either the buyer has probably not thought it all through.

Often times with exotics he may get an offer to trade his existing ride in at an unexpected premium.

Married with a wife and kids may mean nothing to this guy and it would not be surprising during the ride to find his hand on your thigh considering it's the keys right? You may want to end the experience and head home. Get some part of it up front. At the least you should insure you are covered for any situation where you could possibly not have a ride back.

So it sounds like sex with his wife is back on the table.
or the guy himself considering the location

MiamiKid

Doesn't sound like there's any negatives whatsoever. Until there is.

Would probably go for it; but, just keep a strong awareness about you.