• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Proof that riders are fed up with Uber!

UberPal

I wish someone with video skills would make a YouTube video for drivers explaining why we all need to make the app surge all day, if we had a viral video showing how easy it would be for everyone to pocket big by turning the app off we could change the playing field. Now with the new app it's easier than ever to play the system if we only had unity.

Last edited:

ROYALSAVAGE

I wish someone with video skills would make a YouTube video for drivers explaining why we all need to make the app surge all day, if we had a viral video showing how easy it would be for everyone to pocket big by turning the app off we could change the playing field. Now with the new app it's easier than ever to play the system if we only had unity.
i unnderstand your sentiments. the truth is that the riders know how to play the surge. so does travis. i believe that they will control surge like they control all of us.

TaylorHamNCheez

Last night I ordered a Lyft first. Was 10 mins away and they cancelled on me. So I quickly checked the Uber app.... No UberX available, only black and 18 mins away.

I ordered another Lyft and it was there pretty quick.

SmokeyJonez

image.png
At 5pm the busiest time of the day.there were no cars available in passaic,paterson and surrounding times..
all, of NJ had very little riders out there today.
rides are tired of all the BS and are not driving for .85 in NJ. lol

Let the customers pay now.
We want $1.95 miles .45 per minutes and automatic 15% tip included

View attachment 31289
View attachment 31290
This happening Bc Uber changed the company they use to process background checks and your background check expires in one year.. Well Mine expired and now I have to wait for my background check to be reviewed before I can start driving again. They said it might take up to 7 days! Which is ludacris!

Emails states many drivers are experiencing the same thing that I am.. This is why there is a lack of drivers online over the last few days..

McLovin

View attachment 31399
This happening Bc Uber changed the company they use to process background checks and your background check expires in one year.. Well Mine expired and now I have to wait for my background check to be reviewed before I can start driving again. They said it might take up to 7 days! Which is ludacris!

Emails states many drivers are experiencing the same thing that I am.. This is why there is a lack of drivers online over the last few days..
I'm seeing this same thing going on in other forums. It's nationwide now.

Coffeekeepsmedriving

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 31399

yeah I see all these idiots working with no surge..crazy sitting in your car all night for peanuts..
These cars are all on top of each other,,good luck making money, im going to Atlantic city to have some fun:rolleyes:

galileo5

View attachment 31399

It'll take up to 36 hours to complete. That's how long mine took.

tohunt4me

That . . . would end up on 60 minutes.
"DRIVERS MANIPULATING UBER SURGE PRICES TO UNFAIRLY BILK CUSTOMERS ! TONIGHT AT 7:00'