1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Promotion Codes - Driver & Rider

Discussion in 'Pay' started by JimS, Sep 8, 2015.

1. JimS

JimS

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I noticed that my promotion code (which I shall not post in honor of the banner at the top of every page here) is the same whether I refer a new rider or a new driver. Obviously, the link is different.

Anyway, When I started just last month, the rider incentive was $30 towards their first ride. Now it's $10. The driver incentive was $250. Now its $150. OK - we all know Uber likes to slash money it has to pay out to the drivers, but anyone else noticing this?

After printing a sheet of business cards to promote just $20, I looked at the link and it was $10. Ugh.

Finally, I've been driving since August. Only about 25 trips so far. When do I get MY new driver bonus?

2. JMBF831

JMBF831

Driving:
    UberX
    Holy crap, I was just going to print out cards literally 2 minutes ago until I went to search this forum...

So now the promo code is only for $10? It used to be $20...How do we know what Uber is even doing these days? I don't know if I should make my business cards, now.

3. JMBF831

JMBF831

Driving:
    UberX
    Okay I just e-mailed Guber and basically the rider gets $20 off and we receive $5 incentive.

4. JimS

JimS

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I swear it was $10 yesterday, and today it's $20 again.

They are messing with my skull.