• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Promos this weekend

scarpent

This is the first weekend in awhile with no streaks for me. I only have 40 rides for $80 as a promotion. I took a week off so that could have effected my promotions. What is everyone else’s weekend looking like? Also it has been an extreme amount of drivers the past few weeks. Hopefully it will get better.

Umut

It looks very bad this weekend. Uber pay is funny without promotions. I will do my 40 rides hopefully by late night and call it a week..

Daisey77

It looks very bad this weekend. Uber pay is funny without promotions. I will do my 40 rides hopefully by late night and call it a week..
Is that your quest that started today?

This is the first weekend in awhile with no streaks for me. I only have 40 rides for $80 as a promotion. I took a week off so that could have effected my promotions. What is everyone else’s weekend looking like? Also it has been an extreme amount of drivers the past few weeks. Hopefully it will get better.
every driver I have talked to only has the quest as well. No consecutive ride bonuses or anything

OMG GO!

I have 40 rides for $45 friday-monday am. No CRBs.

I dunno what they expect but less bonuses may mean less ants.

Daisey77

I have 40 rides for $45 friday-monday am. No CRBs.

I dunno what they expect but less bonuses may mean less ants.
Ouch! That's a rough one. Then again, not sure how much those figures really matter. I don't know anyone who's gotten 40 rides in 3 days during these last couple of weeks LOL

OMG GO!

Ouch! That's a rough one. Then again, not sure how much those figures really matter. I don't know anyone who's gotten 40 rides in 3 days during these last couple of weeks LOL
It would have to be 40 rides for $100 to even begin to interest me.

GDM

As a part time driver, they have put their quest beyond my reasonable reach. Thus, there is no incentive for me to not also drive with LYFT app on. Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of those at headquarters.

Daisey77

As a part time driver, they have put their quest beyond my reasonable reach. Thus, there is no incentive for me to not also drive with LYFT app on. Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of those at headquarters.
What incentives do you have on Lyft right now?

ubergrind

I've been out of town all week, but occasionally will see what's going on. I saw a whopping 30 dollars for 30 rides. That's a dollar extra per ride. How about I just make one airport trip down and back with the roads open rather than chase this silly bonus? Who knows, if i hit the right hours I could get a rematch. For part timers this makes no sense. I guess they can say they are offering bonuses to all drivers it's just up to us. I really wonder if someone actually did a study as to the actual cost to chase these bonuses. The extra gas money it cost to chase bad fares combined with wear and tear on your vehicle doesn't get the juices flowing for this part timer. If you're already chasing full time rides sure, who doesn't want some extra. But if this a true gig/side hustle the incentive is zero. I hope you guys turned on your Apps and sat around and enjoyed friends and family rather than stinky passengers.

scarpent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bonus from Monday to Thursday this week is $100 for 50 rides and some streak times from 3pm to 6pm and in the early mornings. This has been my typical bonus for several weeks now.

Umut

My bonus from Monday to Thursday this week is $100 for 50 rides and some streak times from 3pm to 6pm and in the early mornings. This has been my typical bonus for several weeks now.
Same here. Exactly same bonus for last couple weeks

OMG GO!

My god man, do I have the worst quest bonus here? $40 for 40 trips. F that... not even going to touch that crap.

Is that $35 or 15 trips?
Thats what i got. 40 for 40. A joke of a bonus. Also got Crbs during traffic hours, so, no crbs.

Wait, excuse me, its 50 for 50. Even worse.....

Last edited:

OMG GO!

Yeah that is worse than mine. I wonder what we did to offend the Uber gods...
The other week i went into the hub to update documents, get medical. I took the opportunity to complain about a few things that had been piling up but werent worth going in for individually. The first rep got frustrated when i didnt accept non answers and "i dont know" as an answer. I got asked to sit in a closed room with a supervisor, who i just unloaded on. From new surges refusing to pay out, even with screen shot evidence, nobody knowing at uber how accpetance and cancel rate are caluculated right now for uber pro, the fact that theres been known que issues and DIA for at least 4 months now that uber hasnt done SQUAT about as well as my displeasure of getting a pay cut, having it called a rebalance, and then offering my pay cut back via carrot on a stick (uber pro). At one point some uber polo shirt dude checked in on us cause i guess i was getting loud. I made it very clear to the rep that cut and paste answers they were taught to give wont suffice.

In the end i just made a complaint they "recorded it" and i left hating uber a little more.

Maybe thats why im getting poop bonuses. Probably not tho. The algorithm is in charge and it seems nobody at uber can do much of anything or answer much either because they cant speak to the algorithm. Apparently no humans are in charge and uber is skynet.

Daisey77

The other week i went into the hub to update documents, get medical. I took the opportunity to complain about a few things that had been piling up but werent worth going in for individually. The first rep got frustrated when i didnt accept non answers and "i dont know" as an answer. I got asked to sit in a closed room with a supervisor, who i just unloaded on. From new surges refusing to pay out, even with screen shot evidence, nobody knowing at uber how accpetance and cancel rate are caluculated right now for uber pro, the fact that theres been known que issues and DIA for at least 4 months now that uber hasnt done SQUAT about as well as my displeasure of getting a pay cut, having it called a rebalance, and then offering my pay cut back via carrot on a stick (uber pro). At one point some uber polo shirt dude checked in on us cause i guess i was getting loud. I made it very clear to the rep that cut and paste answers they were taught to give wont suffice.

In the end i just made a complaint they "recorded it" and i left hating uber a little more.

Maybe thats why im getting poop bonuses. Probably not tho. The algorithm is in charge and it seems nobody at uber can do much of anything or answer much either because they cant speak to the algorithm. Apparently no humans are in charge and uber is skynet.
This is exactly what pisses me off. Instead of eliminating these useless positions, they keep them around. yet cut pay on the Frontline . . . the people who do all of the work, make all the sacrifices and are honestly the face of the company. Cut employees, delete online support and their paid evasion classes, and eliminate payouts on lawsuits by your remaining employees actually doing their job. But no, let's continue to operate in the same manner that has yet to produce profit. Better yet, let's try to go public while operating in this insane ineffective manner