Promo SNAFU

awins

I was looking over the promotions for this week which were just added to my account. It appears they are counting the reliability bonus from Thursday as part of gross fares which is fine I guess but since I'm on the guarantee it means I'm not actually getting the reliability bonus. I've emailed the always helpful and super responsive support team.

LEAFdriver

Reliability Shmiabilty! :oopsies:

I was also on the guarantees for last week....and my Tues & Wed hours have been adjusted for the guarantees....but my longest day, Thurs, with 7 hrs of qualified GUARANTEE time has NOT ADJUSTED YET! :mad:

I don't know if they just need more time....or if they are planning on stiffing me the $140 they will owe me for that day. :confused::frown:

Sure

Reliability Shmiabilty! :oopsies:

I was also on the guarantees for last week....and my Tues & Wed hours have been adjusted for the guarantees....but my longest day, Thurs, with 7 hrs of qualified GUARANTEE time has NOT ADJUSTED YET! :mad:

I don't know if they just need more time....or if they are planning on stiffing me the $140 they will owe me for that day. :confused::frown:

I think you can plan on the stiffing on Uber, they like bending over drivers. :-/

Uberana

I was looking over the promotions for this week which were just added to my account. It appears they are counting the reliability bonus from Thursday as part of gross fares which is fine I guess but since I'm on the guarantee it means I'm not actually getting the reliability bonus. I've emailed the always helpful and super responsive support team.
That's odd. If I click on the "promotions" on the daily statement for Thurs, it's broken down. One reliability, the other for weekday guarantee.

awins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's odd. If I click on the "promotions" on the daily statement for Thurs, it's broken down. One reliability, the other for weekday guarantee.
Yes right now on the Thursday tab I have two additions. The first is the guarantee the second is the sign of commitment thing. The issue is that they added the sign of commitment thing to my total of money made for Thursday before calculating the guarantee thereby lowering the amount they have to pay out overall. They should pay out the guarantee without the sign of commitment money included as daily earnings. Right now it's like I didn't get the sign of commitment thing because I already met the qualification for the guarantee.

LEAFdriver

Yes right now on the Thursday tab I have two additions. The first is the guarantee the second is the sign of commitment thing. The issue is that they added the sign of commitment thing to my total of money made for Thursday before calculating the guarantee thereby lowering the amount they have to pay out overall. They should pay out the guarantee without the sign of commitment money included as daily earnings. Right now it's like I didn't get the sign of commitment thing because I already met the qualification for the guarantee.
Yup. Sounds exactly like UberMATH to me. :frown: