• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Procedure to get the Vehicle Permit

Vanquisher

So last year i just take my car to a TNC inspection and once they approve they gave a paper which i took to Uber office and uber office in plano give me a Vehicle inspection sticker which they pasted on my windshield. i heard now you need to go somewhere else, anyone recently gone thru this please share your experience.

Gtbsand

So last year i just take my car to a TNC inspection and once they approve they gave a paper which i took to Uber office and uber office in plano give me a Vehicle inspection sticker which they pasted on my windshield. i heard now you need to go somewhere else, anyone recently gone thru this please share your experience.
I would like to say I have but I was told my 2 year old SUV will not pass inspection because of a scratch on the side panel is longer than 3 inches.

I couldn't even see it until he pointed it out and I took off my sunglasses. Jeeez.

Dallas007

This guy has been good, quick, cheap, minor body issues ok; at least until the Channel 8 news stories came out...!?
Quix State Inspection on Mockingbird just east of US-75; NEXT to the Take Five oil change (South side of street ; just before Campisis )
i think he charged 40-45; will find a light out for ~10 maybe; fast
5516 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206
stateinspectiononly.com
Open now: 8AM–6PM
(214) 515-0534

a bit dated; but still seems correct:
http://www.dfwdrivers.com/2015/12/dallas-driver-permit-uber-lyft/