Problems with prostitutes from Camden?

getme2srq

I think we've all picked up 3rd party but it's a violation of uber TOS so if something happens uber insurance will say too bad so sad
I've heard multiple times on this forum that picking up 3rd parties is a violation of Uber TOS.

I decided to verify that and checked the TOS document.
When I read section 2.3 of TECHNOLOGY SERVICES AGREEMENT dated December 11, 2015, I conclude that accepting 3rd parties is OK.
Am I wrong???

Capture.JPG

Reactions: JTR

bobby747

I decided to verify that and checked the TOS documents

you are probably correct. no disrespect. but dont take people at certain hours and times if you think you are in danger..just like that uber eats. you have no choice to where you go. nobodys cares about you but your friends and loved ones...i bet eats gots where pizza hut dont go...godbless u eat guys. at least with x and xl we stay with the car. i got over 20 years food del experence. we never went to bad area's . i packed anyway . but never needed it...i used to do 400 trips a 6 nt week . i miss the cash but not the job. the pay blows uber black away

Maksim

I don't see a big issue typically driving someone for whom the ride was requested, as long as I see them in the beginning or at the end at the pickup.

Where you screwed up I think is allowing the passenger to have you stop so she can solicit her next John. Not like she could of 1 star you anyway, and all you simply had to do is say...

"I can either let you off here and you can request another ride to your final destination or I can take you there now without any other stops or detours."

Pearlina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You say you live in cherry hill , you went to Rutgers, you were in law enforcement.
Yet you were so excited about a $10 tip that you lost your good judgement,and common sense
to turn down a trip to Camden .
And then you let the passenger p/u another customer, where was she servicing that one in your backseat ,
did she also tip you ?? What were you thinking does $10 cloud your judgement that easy ?
What would have happened if the police stopped you with the prostitue & John getting serviced in your car? Or they assaulted you took your car & put you out in Camden at 3 am ?
Yea lesson learned it was a one time only incident - I was unaware she was a @@@@@ or she was going to Camden at the time I picked her up

Pearlina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait... HOW?

As soon as you hit start trip you see your destination.
Not all parts of Camden are bad. I live in Camden county. Honestly I've been more respected by pax who live in Camden - I've been tipped by these pax more times then people who live in "nice" areas-Sorry I just don't judge based on where they come from. The prostitute is the only bad experience I've had with Camden pax. Now I'm done with this thread.

Ogbootsy

Arrot Street to Upper Darby 3am in the morning. The prostitute to me her life story... Rain, sleet or snow she always ready to make money for her kids. Despite her man who lives in Brooklyn who she visits once a month with the little ones.

Maksim

Wait... HOW?

As soon as you hit start trip you see your destination.
Not all parts of Camden are bad. I live in Camden county. Honestly I've been more respected by pax who live in Camden - I've been tipped by these pax more times then people who live in "nice" areas-Sorry I just don't judge based on where they come from. The prostitute is the only bad experience I've had with Camden pax. Now I'm done with this thread.
What are you talking about?

You said you did not know she was going to Camden. I Asked How.... then you give a story about your good experiences in Camden. Please stick to the questions instead of deflecting.

How did you not know she was going to Camden when you accepted the trip and got there to start it?!?!?! Unless you just drive blind to where the GPS points to you.

AS yes, there are good parts to Camden County.... but Camden as a city... you are only putting your life in danger by driving there at night. Bad enough people get shot there in broad daylight even in "nice parts,"

Your radar should of been up and on high alert the moment you saw Camden, and then that she was a working girl. Then when she rolls down window to hollar for her next John.... Please tell me you did not stop to let her?

Here you go, some light reading... and this was in Trenton... far safer place than Camden.
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/12/woman_slain_in_trenton_was_using_rideshare_service.html

bobby747

maksim is correct.
imho as a driver when camden came up late at nt. especially as a woman . i would save said , sorry you must cancel. i am afraid to go thier at nt....i know you want this thead to die. but pearlina like a little sister on here ,. just worry about you thats all..

JTR

What are you talking about?

You said you did not know she was going to Camden. I Asked How.... then you give a story about your good experiences in Camden. Please stick to the questions instead of deflecting.

How did you not know she was going to Camden when you accepted the trip and got there to start it?!?!?! Unless you just drive blind to where the GPS points to you.

AS yes, there are good parts to Camden County.... but Camden as a city... you are only putting your life in danger by driving there at night. Bad enough people get shot there in broad daylight even in "nice parts,"

Your radar should of been up and on high alert the moment you saw Camden, and then that she was a working girl. Then when she rolls down window to hollar for her next John.... Please tell me you did not stop to let her?

Here you go, some light reading... and this was in Trenton... far safer place than Camden.
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/12/woman_slain_in_trenton_was_using_rideshare_service.html
:smiles: you are same page good to know sir!

JTR

maksim is correct.
imho as a driver when camden came up late at nt. especially as a woman . i would save said , sorry you must cancel. i am afraid to go thier at nt....i know you want this thead to die. but pearlina like a little sister on here ,. just worry about you thats all..
Of course! Avoid Camden call:smiles: