Problems getting Afternoon Route (DDA DFW Area)

Vmiyoshi

I just try to grab an afternoon route and they were gone just as fast as the morning ones would leave before.
This Amazon Flex thing is so unpredictable... I think I need to find something else I could do to get extra Money :-|

CarmenFlexDriver

I just try to grab an afternoon route and they were gone just as fast as the morning ones would leave before.
This Amazon Flex thing is so unpredictable... I think I need to find something else I could do to get extra Money :-|
Definitely the most frustrating part of the gig is the uncertainty and playing the game of "block grabbing". Wish it was more predictable and steady myself.

galileo5

Were you trying to grab an afternoon/evening block the night prior? I posted about this same thing earlier.

Vmiyoshi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Were you trying to grab an afternoon/evening block the night prior? I posted about this same thing earlier.
Yeah I was and like carmenflexdriver said I just wish it was more predictable. If I'm in the app at 10PM - I wish I could get a block for any time period I wanted, now if I logged in at 10:30 and I didn't see anything I would understand; but this whole Black Friday style block grab sucks...
People start to depend on this extra money, and for some people this their main thing...