Problem with the app

McNutt2K10

Tonight while I was out driving, twice I got pinged for a pickup, twice I hit accept and both times it said network error. And after all was said and done it said I cancelled the request. And it dropped my acceptance rating down to 75%. The issue with that is I haven't driven in two weeks and now that my acceptance rating is blown to hell, it's going to take forever to get requests the rest of the week until I build it up. And Uber says there's nothing that they can do about it! WTF!!!

Teach1

I hate when that crap happens. Then it shifts to us. Uber needs to address this issue. If I get a cancelled request and get another from the same person I immediately shut app off. Wait few minutes.

antonfilip

Tonight while I was out driving, twice I got pinged for a pickup, twice I hit accept and both times it said network error. And after all was said and done it said I cancelled the request. And it dropped my acceptance rating down to 75%. The issue with that is I haven't driven in two weeks and now that my acceptance rating is blown to hell, it's going to take forever to get requests the rest of the week until I build it up. And Uber says there's nothing that they can do about it! WTF!!!
Same thing happened to me at the airport Q yesterday night, I was with 1-10 with a full boat, I get an off airport call I accept,it says network error, 30 sec later i get same call,same thing happens, Uber puts me at end of Q... You guys should read "Beating the Airport Queue" in the Uber forum..Drivers are using remote control software programs to manipulate other drivers,and I am sure,but without proof that its happening in CLE airport. There is lots of unexplained Mystery going on......Happy Ubering

Teach1

You think uber would see what’s going on. I’m sure this is not unique to Cleveland. Uber super minds or maybe not could monitor this and stop it. Deactivate people who they they think are causing this. Like trump say you’re fired....FIRED

McNutt2K10

Same thing happened to me at the airport Q yesterday night, I was with 1-10 with a full boat, I get an off airport call I accept,it says network error, 30 sec later i get same call,same thing happens, Uber puts me at end of Q... You guys should read "Beating the Airport Queue" in the Uber forum..Drivers are using remote control software programs to manipulate other drivers,and I am sure,but without proof that its happening in CLE airport. There is lots of unexplained Mystery going on......Happy Ubering
The biggest bit¢h I have with this, is it kills your acceptance rating. And since I drive part-time I don't get a lot of requests to begin with and my rating is now at 75% and it will make my weekend hellacious. Had to battle thru this when I first started driving and I didn't know the ins and outs of the system. And the fact that Uber won't do anything about it, makes it worse.

czervik7

The biggest bit¢h I have with this, is it kills your acceptance rating. And since I drive part-time I don't get a lot of requests to begin with and my rating is now at 75% and it will make my weekend hellacious. Had to battle thru this when I first started driving and I didn't know the ins and outs of the system. And the fact that Uber won't do anything about it, makes it worse.
How is your acceptance rate hurting your future driving? Just asking because I’m typically around 70% anyway. Sometimes I forget to turn off the Uber app when I get a Lyft call. Sometimes I just don’t want the ride because of distance or I’m waiting for a surge ride.

McNutt2K10

How is your acceptance rate hurting your future driving? Just asking because I’m typically around 70% anyway. Sometimes I forget to turn off the Uber app when I get a Lyft call. Sometimes I just don’t want the ride because of distance or I’m waiting for a surge ride.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, been busy. If you acceptance rating is low you are rolled back on the queue for rides. If you go into the app under ratings and hit your acceptance rating, it basically tells you as much. I've noticed too that when my rate is low I don't get as many requests for rides. When it's higher I am sometimes going non-stop. It's kinda way to keep you accepting as many rides as possible.

czervik7

My acceptance has always hovered in the 70-80% range. I’ve noticed no difference in rides. I get stacked rides on Friday and Saturday all the time.

Lyft does the same. In fact I go offline with Lyft when I have a rider so I don’t get forced into a ride I don’t want. My Lyft acceptance is probably around 30-40%. And they tell me every time I get a request.

My cancellation rate is close to 10%.

I take rides I think offer the best payout. If I get a Lyft ride from Family Dollar that’s 10 minutes away, am I going to drive there to get a 5 block ride?

Dbm475

Is there a way to check your acceptance % on the new Uber driver app? I can’t find it if there is.

My acceptance has always hovered in the 70-80% range. I’ve noticed no difference in rides. I get stacked rides on Friday and Saturday all the time.

Lyft does the same. In fact I go offline with Lyft when I have a rider so I don’t get forced into a ride I don’t want. My Lyft acceptance is probably around 30-40%. And they tell me every time I get a request.

My cancellation rate is close to 10%.

I take rides I think offer the best payout. If I get a Lyft ride from Family Dollar that’s 10 minutes away, am I going to drive there to get a 5 block ride?

Anyone have a problem with the lyft app not stopping Lyft ride requests when using Mystro?
I will turn off the lyft app, then hit the bar asking me if I want to no longer receive requests, and then cycle back on again. It seems to do this even when closing Mystro.
I also notice the Waze navigation constantly being over-ridden by lyft or Uber apps. I have to constantly click back to the Waze map from the lyft or Uber app. Very distracting when driving in unfamiliar areas!!

czervik7

Anyone having Uber app problems? Mine just started about 5 minutes ago. Even Uber’s support number is down.