Problem with Lyft easy pay **help??

I have used the same debit card with Lyft for 50 plus easypay transactions. As of yesterday, it gives me an error message and says card is no good and to enter a new card. I called the bank and the card is fine. I called Lyft driver help 5 times and they are to dumb to help.anyone else have this problem and how did you resolve it.

Daisey77

Just re-enter it. That happened to me. it was stupid. They sent my money via direct deposit instead

i have tried that several times and it says "bad acct." i just did it again after 15 tries over 24 hours and it accepted it. then when i went to do the deposit it said ' YOU HAVE A RIDE UNDER REVIEW SO YOU CANNOT DO EXPRESSPAY" IF THIS IS NOT A SHITHOLE COMPANY, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT
Post automatically merged:

ALSO LOVE WHEN YOU WAIT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE FOR DRIVER SUPPORT AND THEY DROP YOU CALL. I HATE THIS COMPANY PASSIONATELY. THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DRIVERS

lyft driver customer service hates and undermines all the drivers. this is truly and evil despicable company

so it just said i have $53 available to cash out and it CHEATS me by only deposing $47 ... hey steal a little from every driver and you get rich.....company deserves to fail

Last edited:

AllenChicago

i have tried that several times and it says "bad acct." i just did it again after 15 tries over 24 hours and it accepted it. then when i went to do the deposit it said ' YOU HAVE A RIDE UNDER REVIEW SO YOU CANNOT DO EXPRESSPAY" IF THIS IS NOT A SHITHOLE COMPANY, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT

ALSO LOVE WHEN YOU WAIT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE FOR DRIVER SUPPORT AND THEY DROP YOU CALL. I HATE THIS COMPANY PASSIONATELY. THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DRIVERS

lyft driver customer service hates and undermines all the drivers. this is truly and evil despicable company

so it just said i have $53 available to cash out and it CHEATS me by only deposing $47 ... hey steal a little from every driver and you get rich.....company deserves to fail

It's sad seeing how Lyft is declining. This forum is where I came in 2016 to learn Tips on how to maximize earnings. Now it seems the company is screwing all of us in one way or another. What a shame...

Daisey77

It's sad seeing how Lyft is declining. This forum is where I came in 2016 to learn Tips on how to maximize earnings. Now it seems the company is screwing all of us in one way or another. What a shame...
I agree. About a year ago I told them they were acting very Uberlike . Things have not been the same ever since LOL

KK2929

My card had expired. I just kept re-entering the current card numbers until the system accepted it. Took 5-6 attempts.
All numbers are the same for both cards. Only difference was a new exp date.