• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Problem with app

B_618_Eastside

Has anyone ever experienced the following: you get a ping for a ride request, before you could tap and accept, it disappears and a notice comes up and says "there was a problem."

LAbDog65

I used to get it occasionally but it has become more frequent. When it happens, Uber is saying I did not accept. No amount of explaining changes this.

I also have a hard time confirming drop off and pick up. Same message. Very frustrating. It seems every update is a downgrade.

tohunt4me

I used to get it occasionally but it has become more frequent. When it happens, Uber is saying I did not accept. No amount of explaining changes this.

I also have a hard time confirming drop off and pick up. Same message. Very frustrating. It seems every update is a downgrade.
It was haned off to a " closer" driver after you already headed towards it.

mikes424

I get it occasionally. What I found was it happens more often if WiFi is turned on. I try to keep Wifi off. Don't know if it matters but I have an android phone.