Inshur

Private Hire Insurance

Pr501

Hi
I’m thinking of getting my private hire license to work for uber part time/inbetween contracting jobs.
Does anyone know of any companies which cover you for daily/weekly private hire insurance?
Thanks for your help.

SuzeCB

Hi
I’m thinking of getting my private hire license to work for uber part time/inbetween contracting jobs.
Does anyone know of any companies which cover you for daily/weekly private hire insurance?
Thanks for your help.
Why in the world would you want to spend thousands of dollars to work driving TNC?

Cabbie2B

Hi
Thanks for your help.
List of them. U need dial one by one and get a deal.

Fazi

Hi
Thanks for your help.
Motorcade insurance

Blueskyplus

Hi
Thanks for your help.
DCL
Acorn and many others

ChampionADI

Thanks again to @Cabbie2B & @deesto for their work on the above list of insurance companies.

Just spent about a couple of hours ringing around and got a quote that was nearly £240 less than my renewal quote.

Jack Barclay

Hi
Thanks for your help.
Travel to Wapping and ask for a Leon Daniels, he knows all about on off insurance

laudhh

dont know where to put this... but i lost my badge and got to call them to get another one... anyone been in that predicament

ChampionADI

Thanks again to @Cabbie2B & @deesto for their work on the above list of insurance companies.

Just spent about a couple of hours ringing around and got a quote that was nearly £240 less than my renewal quote.
A quick update…. Just settled on a premium that was £333.50 better than last year. (with the same company)