• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Private Bookings for big Cash!

Muchado

Past Sponsor
Hey Guys.
I Uber in London and I earn very little money. But if I could take my own private Bookings I would make a ton of cash. But in London, you have to buy an expensive license to take private bookings. Is it the same in New York? Can you make your own bookings and have the pX pay you directly without a special license?

maximumuber

Hey Guys.
I Uber in London and I earn very little money. But if I could take my own private Bookings I would make a ton of cash. But in London, you have to buy an expensive license to take private bookings. Is it the same in New York? Can you make your own bookings and have the pX pay you directly without a special license?

People do it all the time here.

bigdreamslittlemoney

Hey Guys.
i would start with people you pick up in your neighbor hood. usually easier to convince and fix your schedule around. if your really want to be of the radar then you have to do many things but start simple. talk to people if you know who work as doormans in hotel etc