• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Prius Question :)

UberHouston

Smiling, enjoying my hot red Prius V, 60 mpg in stop and go traffic on Eco mode, passing the trucks and SUV'S on Power mode, my passengers enjoying the rear reclining seats, putting the seats down and having as much room as an SUV (70 cu ft) and paying $20 to fill up my tank every few weeks. Laugh at the Prius all you want...I just keep on smiling!

H

HOU

If I assume $2.50 gas and an Uber life of 150k miles along with resale value at that mileage there are a few cars that will produce higher profits, but if you enjoy the Prius it is certainly a great Uber car. Also assuming a 20mpg advantage for Prius.

Old Rocker

I saw a survey about what vehicles people thought had the worst drivers. Number 2 was all Prius drivers. Number 1 was drivers of blue BMW's... my blue BMW gets 38mpg on the highway (real world not just what it says on the sticker).

Richard Cranium

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a survey about what vehicles people thought had the worst drivers. Number 2 was all Prius drivers. Number 1 was drivers of blue BMW's... my blue BMW gets 38mpg on the highway (real world not just what it says on the sticker).
It wasn't in Texas obviously because they didn't include Bubba in his jacked up Dodge trucks. Grin

Richard Cranium

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Smiling, enjoying my hot red Prius V, 60 mpg in stop and go traffic on Eco mode, passing the trucks and SUV'S on Power mode, my passengers enjoying the rear reclining seats, putting the seats down and having as much room as an SUV (70 cu ft) and paying $20 to fill up my tank every few weeks. Laugh at the Prius all you want...I just keep on smiling!
I completely agree they actually are great cars I just thought the picture was funny I got love for the Prius.:cool:

Bukrub

I reset the trip odometer when I bought it. It is avg 43.6. On any given day I get 53 avg depending on how I drive it. With cruise control at 65 and flat ground it stays at 60 mpg. I'm a Jeep guy. Never thought I would enjoy this car and regularly made fun of it, but it is by far my favorite passenger car I have ever owned. Plus Richard gets all wet when he sits in it.