Prime Timing!

Carlsbad Steve

I'm a new driver here and just wondering if you're all getting some good rides at Kaboo. I didn't want to sit in the dust bowl and eat dirt for hours so I'm running Lyft mostly on the perimeter of the festival. Let me know if you think my figures are good and feel free to post some of your own!

Attachments

• IMG_4441.PNG
    IMG_4441.PNG
    87.2 KB · Views: 93

NCRBILL

I'm a new driver here and just wondering if you're all getting some good rides at Kaboo. I didn't want to sit in the dust bowl and eat dirt for hours so I'm running Lyft mostly on the perimeter of the festival. Let me know if you think my figures are good and feel free to post some of your own!
Look at the thread for Kaaboo 2017. There are a few ride info but sure more to come

MaddMaxx

That is not bad.. however on LYFT they show gross ride pymts b4 their fees. So it appears you averaged $30/hr... so, aboit average for a weekend. In this environment it's a win!!

Had a few shorties and a 2.3 to El cajon then called it a nite

Carlsbad Steve

That is not bad.. however on LYFT they show gross ride pymts b4 their fees. So it appears you averaged $30/hr... so, aboit average for a weekend. In this environment it's a win!!

Had a few shorties and a 2.3 to El cajon then called it a nite
You're right on that,
I shortchanged myself, just posted the accurate earnings on those rides. I'm at $45 per hour and $25 per ride net! Also got $10 in cash tips. Thanks for the correction, not bad for a rookie!!

Attachments

• IMG_4442.PNG
    IMG_4442.PNG
    75.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

NCRBILL

You're right on that,
I shortchanged myself, just posted the accurate earnings on those rides. I'm at $45 per hour and $25 per ride net! Also got $10 in cash tips. Thanks for the correction, not bad for a rookie!!
Were these all Kaaboo area rides?