PRIME TIME SUCKS

uber strike

little squares. lmao. and then you have no idea if the request is a prime time trip. we have to cancel on so many trips because we weren't sure it was a pt trip. lyft has to change that.
also we must know how much pt is. lyft has drivers in the dark.
lyft is starting to treat their drivers like uber little by little.
it is time for lyft to make things better for drivers.

Adieu

little squares. lmao. and then you have no idea if the request is a prime time trip. we have to cancel on so many trips because we weren't sure it was a pt trip. lyft has to change that.
also we must know how much pt is. lyft has drivers in the dark.
lyft is starting to treat their drivers like uber little by little.
it is time for lyft to make things better for drivers.
Dear KoolAid consumer,
Please be advised that Lyft is quite the nasty, crooked, and cheating company, on many coubts as bad or worsevthan Uber. If you ever felt otherwise, please realize that you've been driving under the influence - and stop sipping that KoolAid

If it makes you money, work it. If it doesnt, learn to game it or put it on the back burner.

PS i fulltime Lyft. But certainly NOT out of loyalty or deepseated respect...its like shopping at Walmart - do what you gotta do wheb it makes sense and works for you, but dont go hearting them on facebook just yet

Jimmy Bernat

Here's a tip have a lyft passanger only app installed on either another phone or download their beta app (you can find the apk online) and if you have a question if it's a primetime ride just type the destination in the passanger app and see what it says

Then when u arrive u can see the final destination (I usually clock arrive a block away) if it's a good destination I pick em up if it's a shitty destination, I'll cancel. If there's no destination ya roll the dice and hope for the best lol

AllenChicago

Here's a tip have a lyft passanger only app installed on either another phone or download their beta app (you can find the apk online) and if you have a question if it's a primetime ride just type the destination in the passanger app and see what it says

Then when u arrive u can see the final destination (I usually clock arrive a block away) if it's a good destination I pick em up if it's a shitty destination, I'll cancel. If there's no destination ya roll the dice and hope for the best lol
Wow... you're sophisticated and well-heeled, Jimmy. Two phones! I heard that Lyft deactivates you for cancelling a ride without cause. You've never heard from Lyft after initiating a cancellation?

Jimmy Bernat

Nope , but I'm not a mass canceler . I usually never got below 75 % acceptance .

I guy in denver who drives XL only accepts Lyft Plus rides so he cancels every regular Lyft ride, told me he's usually around 15% and has never heard anything from Lyft

Jimmy Bernat

I don't know about Plus but on Uber I have been doing 75 rides a week (75 ride Uber 20% PDB) usually 30-40 of the rides are select .
From my understanding Select is less busy then UberXL or Lyft Plus

DPen

If you get deactivated for not taking certain rides, thats essentially a court case.
Remember - "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR" - you do not have to do a trip if you know you will lose money, feel unsafe, too many people etc.
Just be respectful, discreet, and don't make a habit.
An EMPLOYEE, will have more obligations and can still have the right to refuse service in certain cases.